Kirk's call in show last night

Based on some of the moronic posts / posters, I think Jon is extremely tolerant.

I am not so optimistic on the running game. OU will blitz ala MSU and we did not fare well against them. Safe to say we are not going to shut OU down defensively, so KOK will need to step up, which didn't happen all season. Throwing to our backs when OU blitzes could slow them down, but we have backs with little / no experience. The mismanagement of the RB position by KF has come back to haunt us. Stoops will be aggressive, we will be conservative.

I don't want to start a political thing here but couldn't pass this up. Kirk should throw his hat in and run for president. Recent seasons have shown that he is more of a conservative than anyone in the republican field.

I'll take KF's words as being very positive. I was starting to worry he was off the team entirely. I gotta stop listening to Marty.

I stopped listening to Marty Years ago and I'm a better Man for it. Talk about your "it's all about me and who I know(Bob Ryan of the the Bostin Globe and ESPN Sportsreporters) and your opinion is always wrong if you disagee with me" wanna be shock jock. Classic Delta Bravo

I believe the staff's lack of confidence stemmed around the inability of all these new guys to pick up the blitz on passing situtations. If you go back and look the game Bullock played in he got his butt handed to him by ULM blitzers...I mean he got tatooed by oncoming rushers. I think all are capable of toting the rock...all appear to have a better feel for the cutback than Coker had. Should be fun to watch the butt whipping.

if Jon wants to ban use of certain words I think its kind of petty but whatever, its his decission. what I don't get is how other people can be so bothered by something so stupid. is it really so difficult to scroll down and disregard? its strange how many people would rather try to change what everyone else around them is doing when its easier just to be concerned with yourself. seriously, people can be that upset about what someone they have never met writes on a message board? or they can be upset that they don't understand an inside joke? scroll down and disregard, problem solved

if Jon wants to ban use of certain words I think its kind of petty but whatever, its his decission. what I don't get is how other people can be so bothered by something so stupid. is it really so difficult to scroll down and disregard? its strange how many people would rather try to change what everyone else around them is doing when its easier just to be concerned with yourself. seriously, people can be that upset about what someone they have never met writes on a message board? or they can be upset that they don't understand an inside joke? scroll down and disregard, problem solved

bumble bee hummingbird

Latest posts