Kinnick color scheme and the cold

All of my warm Iowa gear is black, and I'm in a gold section, so this is just an excuse to buy a gold sweatshirt or something before Saturday night...love excuses to do that! :)

I'm sure Gameday Ron has something of the Gold variety to offer you. ;)

I don't understand how this is going to be such a big problem for people in the gold sections. Don't people understand how many layers you can put under a big gold sweatshirt? I wish I were in the gold section instead of the black.

I'm going to take a bunch of boxes of black & yellow garbage bags down & sell each freaking bag for $4. If I don't sell them all, well hey, I'll be set for life.

At least you guys get to pick your colors and be a part of this game. I have a freakin' wedding, who the f' gets married in Iowa in the FALL.....COME ON PEOPLE FOR CHRIST FREAKIN' SAKES>>> There are 40 OTHER Saturday's to pick from, and 52 Friday's!!!!

At least you guys get to pick your colors and be a part of this game. I have a freakin' wedding, who the f' gets married in Iowa in the FALL.....COME ON PEOPLE FOR CHRIST FREAKIN' SAKES>>> There are 40 OTHER Saturday's to pick from, and 52 Friday's!!!!

We don't get to pick them though. They are assigned. :)

As for weddings in the fall, I have one this fall. On the bye week! What a great friend that guy is! :D

Here is a way to help yourself and others in the gold section....

yellow-garbage-bags.jpg

Clorox ForceFlex Tall Trash Bags YELLOW, COX70358 NetBankStore;

That's not my trash but that is my trash bag.:)
-Greg

I like the idea of a theme day for the fans, and I know the outcome of the game will not be dependent on this. This weekend's theme will be interesting to see how it plays out; maybe to really show how well we can color coordinate our Hawkeye wardrobes and show off a higher intellect would be to do horizontal bands. You know...rows 1-25 black, 26-50 gold, 51-77 (top) black! ;)

Whoever said 57 degrees is looking at the high for Saturday...just like those who said 30 are looking at the low...It's going to be about in the mid-low 40's by halftime I bet...and like someone said...a light breeze...and it's cold...I'm breakin out underarmour and layers...but the top layer will be the standard black!! GO HAWKS!! Can't wait!!! this week has been soooo long!

Weather.com is showing 54 degrees at 7:00 and 8:00. It's not going to be that cold.

Temperature will be in the upper 40's around 8 pm and will be at 40 or below by the time the game ends. Kinda chilly, but not really.

Per the National Weather Service DVN Office.

I mean who cares so much to keep clogging up the board with additional threads about it? Just wear your color and hope your stadium-neighbors do the same. It will fail, no question about it, but the chances of it succeeding will go up for next time once people are exposed to it in person.

Will the winds be calm? That can make a huge difference. BTW. Multiple sweatshirts! Hopefully goldies have a larger one for the outer layer.

All those census takers are done working now. If they really wanted this to work they should have hired them to go door to door and spread the word.

Latest posts