Kinnick color scheme and the cold

At least you guys get to pick your colors and be a part of this game. I have a freakin' wedding, who the f' gets married in Iowa in the FALL.....COME ON PEOPLE FOR CHRIST FREAKIN' SAKES>>> There are 40 OTHER Saturday's to pick from, and 52 Friday's!!!!

Asking me to attend a wedding on a Hawkeye Saturday is simply unacceptable. If that happened I'd hear my mom's voice in my head, "If he asks you to do that he's not really your friend."

I'd tell them I'll try to make their next wedding.

Looks like the forecast is pretty much set in stone. 58* for a high with 49* at kickoff. Partly cloudy with a light northerly wind. Looks like a good time to bust out my chili recipe for tailgating!

Looks like the forecast is pretty much set in stone. 58* for a high with 49* at kickoff. Partly cloudy with a light northerly wind. Looks like a good time to bust out my chili recipe for tailgating!

Sounds good. Time to break out the "Atomic Turds." Leave in a few seeds and the heat is kicked up.

Also going to make some Habenaro honey wings...damn, I'm sweatin' already.

What are all you guys taking to wear?

stocking hats, gloves? Not sure if it is going to be that cold or not. Is says will be in the 40's during the 2nd half

What are all you guys taking to wear?

stocking hats, gloves? Not sure if it is going to be that cold or not. Is says will be in the 40's during the 2nd half

Regular clothes and then throwing on the gold hoodie I just bought. I might look into a gold stocking cap but I don't think I'll need it.

Latest posts