KF Press Conference @ 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty hollow for Ferentz to say that leaving with a degree is a priority when Iowa is the worst in the B1G. Make all the excuses you want but Iowa is no different than any other school in that regard, probably even should be better than most.

A lot of smoke and mirrors and a bunch of things said about nothing. Tightly, scripted script....as to be expected.

I find Kirk's response about apologizing interesting (in that he did not per-say he apologized, but the players know how I feel). Hopefully, again, a lot of false information out there and the stories or not true in terms of Ferentz.

IKM is a sharp dude. If I didn't know who he was and you told me he was a 40 year old head coach or AD I wouldn't be shocked at all.

Couple of things the message seems to be relaying from IKM- the last few days have been better, they've noticed a big change and a positive environment. IE, things are better now that Doyle is gone.

So did they seriously have a press conference and NOT address Doyle, Wallace, BF, etc???

Couple of things the message seems to be relaying from IKM- the last few days have been better, they've noticed a big change and a positive environment. IE, things are better now that Doyle is gone.
I sure as hell hope this kid is on the leadership team. He goddamn better be.

Thanks Kaevon for telling us how to act and think. You are amazing! We are behind you! Where do we send the "likes?"

The players want the fans to support them. They are Iowa Hawkeyes, the fans are Iowa Hawkeye fans. It makes total sense right? The black players on this team have felt they were mistreated. Black people in our country feel like they have been mistreated. They want the fans to have their backs. I personally do, if ya don't, like KM said, there's the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts