KF Press Conference @ 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could help it.
LimpingSecondBagworm-size_restricted.gif

I'll be there. Temperature checks before we go in and masks being worn with social distancing. It's on the outdoor field.

Ok, I'm a big KF fan...and I want him as the football coach at Iowa until he decides to retire. I also want BF as the OC. Now, I can be cynical at times...therefore I ask a question of the board.

What would you say the over / under is for KF shedding a tear today? I'm going with the over on this one...that there are waterworks.

Rob...are they still letting you in?

He said there is a mask policy in place so I'm sure he will be incognito as all hell. No one will even know it's him.

Rob, if they find you and offer you a "behind the scenes tour" of Kinnick, DO NOT TAKE IT. There is a jail cell in there and they might try to lock you up. Send me your cell number and I will text you every five minutes. Like a canary type thing, just to make sure they don't try to "disappear you."

I could be wrong but I don't think there will be anything earth shattering to come out today. The investigation has just started and, I wouldn't think it's completed yet. Unless something like Doyle reaching a settlement, etc.

Doesn’t BF report to Barta? :cool:

I say that because I have a gut feeling that Doyle might not be the only person exiting stage left. I’ve been saying it’s only Doyle that’s fired but I’m not to sure now how this shakes out.

I could be wrong but I don't think there will be anything earth shattering to come out today. The investigation has just started and, I wouldn't think it's completed yet. Unless something like Doyle reaching a settlement, etc.

I think your wrong. They need a quick response to this, move on and get it somewhat behind them. Plus what would be the reason the to have a presser if it’s much ado about nothing.

Anyone driven by Doyles place? Figured he'd have had a for sale sign in front of it by now. Of course he's gone I assume that'll be the headline news from this. Beyond that we'll get the we'll do better speech.

My take. No one is leaving the program. I think Doyle is required to go through some form of sensitivity training and issue apologies. I don't know Chris Doyle...but being as close to these athletes as he is...and how much he works closely with them to improve them...I just can't believe he's racist. I think he's socially deficient and ignorant...but intent is important. Isn't he trying to improve people...in many ways?

KF has always shown a incredible loyalty to those who go to battle with him. This will be interesting. I'm actually shocked that they are having a news conference. I think they should let some time pass...15-30 days or so...as things tend to be so raw...and decisions made while in the hurricane aren't usually the most sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts