Kadyn Proctor Speculation

I agree, at this point I'm willing to bury the hatchet. This is the game ya gotta play now. Coaches and programs need to pivot when they need to pivot and not hold grudges.
Easier said then done. Coaches have egos. Big ones. Yet one of them namely BF is long gone so how's that factor? I'd be curious if bridge was burnt or not and if so is it easy to repair?

From where I'm sitting Iowa is in no position to be turning down 5 star Olineman with 3 yrs to play that might want to come play for them.

If he does come to Iowa I thought he struggled with speed rushers last yr quite a bit. So I'd probably put him at LG next to Richman and let him be a bull dozer.

I always had a hope in the back of my mind that he would transfer to Iowa but I didn't see it happening after one year. I remember a lot of bad vibes from a certain segment of our fan base but I also remember our coaches and recruiting coordinator wishing him the best. As NorthKC alluded to, our staff did not burn any bridges with this kid.

Easier said then done. Coaches have egos. Big ones. Yet one of them namely BF is long gone so how's that factor? I'd be curious if bridge was burnt or not and if so is it easy to repair?

From where I'm sitting Iowa is in no position to be turning down 5 star Olineman with 3 yrs to play that might want to come play for them.

If he does come to Iowa I thought he struggled with speed rushers last yr quite a bit. So I'd probably put him at LG next to Richman and let him be a bull dozer.
B10 teams don't have the edge rusher talent the SEC has.

Talent is talent. KF damn well better want him and go after him aggressively. Its not like the OL has been any great whoops for 3 years. This guy would be a game changer.

All I can say is "Oh boy, here we go again!". Chit's about to get interesting. The podcasts guys luv this chit so they can whip out another 20 minute cheesy podcasts where they just ramble. Watch how many come out tonight.

Yeah I bothered to listen to a few podcast. Many of these guys don’t know chit and just blah, blah, blah. As some of you have pointed out it’s just “click bait”. We have some good posters on the forum here that can run circles around some of those clowns. Clowns? Yes, they belong involved with Iowa State fans as they are big jokes.

My recollection (and I think I saw it reposted somewhere recently) is that he made a comment about not wanting to go to Iowa and instantly be the best o-linemen b/c that would not lead to his best development.

How did he do this year?

Also, any speculation as to why he wants to leave?

How are most of these deals structured? On a yearly basis?
Struggled against speed rushers in the SEC. Many tackles do. Not just true freshman that started day 1 all yr long. But overall he did ok. How many true freshman have been thrown in to play LT all yr long at Bama? I think he held his own and did ok. Nothing to brag about but his best days are ahead of him. I'd say his floor is Aleric Jackson and the skys the limit.

One rumor is on Bama message boards is that he's homesick.. So there's that....

No idea how NIL deals work exactly.

Struggled against speed rushers in the SEC. Many tackles do. Not just true freshman that started day 1 all yr long. But overall he did ok. How many true freshman have been thrown in to play LT all yr long at Bama? I think he held his own and did ok. Nothing to brag about but his best days are ahead of him. I'd say his floor is Aleric Jackson and the skys the limit.

One rumor is on Bama message boards is that he's homesick.. So there's that....

No idea how NIL deals work exactly.
I'm pretty sure he got some kind of conference award. Will have to look up.

Latest posts