Kadyn Proctor Speculation

RobHowe

Administrator
Some smoke that Proctor might go into the portal. As you would expect, fans are speculating that he might want to come home. Then there was a cryptic tweet from Nwankpa.

Couple thoughts:

-He's going to get a very large amount of money. How much does Iowa have and how much would it be willing to spend?

-A noticeable faction of Hawkeye fans eviscerated the kid and his mom when he chose Alabama

-I'll believe it when I see it

Iowa won't offer enough and I would argue that whatever amount he might bring on his own would be better spent split up amongst more than one o-lineman. Iowa doesn't have just one hole in its line, it has five.

I eviscerated him and his mom. If for some crazy reason he came here I would be meh about it. I thought he and his mom were shady the way they handled the flip, which is 100% their prerogative.

Didn't XN also give out the vibe on Twitter at the time that Proctor was leaning Hawks? I could very well be wrong but for some reason I thought he did. I'm too lazy to go back and look.

Didn't he get more shit about comments he made on the way out than his decision to flip? Something about settling and playing with guys at his talent level?

My memory sucks, TBH. I just remember it got a bit ugly at the end. And I think remember (again, my memory sucks) some not-so-veiled shots by people employed by the Iowa program.

Was he wrong?
Well proctor certainly wasn’t the level of freshman tristin wirfs his first year for Alabama so I believe his recruitment may have gone to his head. Might want to wait til you prove it w/ the big boys before you start talking the talk.

Last edited:
He claimed Iowa's NIL was larger than Alabama's.

He claimed he did not want to settle at Iowa.

Iowa Idiots on twitter scorched him and his family - lot of Iowa idiots on twitter (IIOT)

I hope we get him. We need the dudes

All I can say is "Oh boy, here we go again!". Chit's about to get interesting. The podcasts guys luv this chit so they can whip out another 20 minute cheesy podcasts where they just ramble. Watch how many come out tonight.

He claimed Iowa's NIL was larger than Alabama's.

He claimed he did not want to settle at Iowa.

Iowa Idiots on twitter scorched him and his family - lot of Iowa idiots on twitter (IIOT)

I hope we get him. We need the dudes
I agree, at this point I'm willing to bury the hatchet. This is the game ya gotta play now. Coaches and programs need to pivot when they need to pivot and not hold grudges.

Some smoke that Proctor might go into the portal. As you would expect, fans are speculating that he might want to come home. Then there was a cryptic tweet from Nwankpa.

Couple thoughts:

-He's going to get a very large amount of money. How much does Iowa have and how much would it be willing to spend?

-A noticeable faction of Hawkeye fans eviscerated the kid and his mom when he chose Alabama

-I'll believe it when I see it

could be they want to poach X

I don't think that the fans dumb reaction will be nearly as important as to how things were left between he and KF. If KF handled it with class and was magnanimous, he should remember that. When a talented person leaves my firm, even if I am jilted, I usually make it clear that if the grass is not greener, I will accept the call. Burning bridges is not a way to run a successful organization, especially when your work force is a bunch of teenagers. You can't teach size and talent. Hope he will consider Iowa.

Iowa won't offer enough and I would argue that whatever amount he might bring on his own would be better spent split up amongst more than one o-lineman. Iowa doesn't have just one hole in its line, it has five.

I eviscerated him and his mom. If for some crazy reason he came here I would be meh about it. I thought he and his mom were shady the way they handled the flip, which is 100% their prerogative.

Didn't XN also give out the vibe on Twitter at the time that Proctor was leaning Hawks? I could very well be wrong but for some reason I thought he did. I'm too lazy to go back and look.
Might be testing the ole will bygones be bygones thing here not just with he and fans but coaching staff... Is coming home his priority or putting himself up for highest bidder? That would have to get sorted out.

I agree about his mom after he flipped she was quite the tool I thought.

Wouldn't it be funny if KF didn't want him? Using the over scholarship limit as an excuse? That'd be wild.