Jon's comment this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Jon to throw out a tantalizing comment on air in this highly-charged environment about the state of Iowa basketball and then not follow up with what he is aware of is irresponsible and cowardly, IMHO.

He acknowledged he made an error and regrets doing it. Been there, done that.

At some point we move on.

Being an anonymous blogger calling someone cowardly is in itself cowardly as well. I know I've pushed the send button on a msg or two and regretted it later. It's not like he's Tiger Woods cheating on his wife or something.

Re: Rumor - Media Bomb?

Madness? THIS IS IOWA!!!!!!!!

115086_main.jpg

An odd thread, which started off bad, got worse, has now driven off the cliff like Toonces was driving it.

Awesome Toonces reference! I haven't thought about Toonces for years...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkL9LpvKl0"]YouTube- Toonces without a cause[/ame]

For Jon to throw out a tantalizing comment on air in this highly-charged environment about the state of Iowa basketball and then not follow up with what he is aware of is irresponsible and cowardly, IMHO.

He acknowledged he made an error and regrets doing it. Been there, done that.

At some point we move on.

I couldn't care less about his knowledge of any situation, nor his teasing that knowledge. Anything that sends this combustable fanbase closer to the fire is fine by me. Watching everyone freak out about it amuses the hell out of me. I wish Miller provoked them more, if anything.

The part I found interesting is the fact he said he would not discuss the issue, and then went on to repeatedly say he would not talk about the issue any further. If anything, his continual presence in this thread to say he isn't saying is what has propelled it to 4000+ views.

If he said he is done discussing it, and then acctually stopped discussing it, this thread would have died hours ago.

Re: Rumor - Media Bomb?

There won't be an extension. The contracts says discuss a possible extension if .....

Lick wont get an extension but he will get another year. I think you can take that to the bank....so to speak.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts