Jon Miller

It-s-on-now-punk-penguins-of-madagascar-18553423-633-357.jpg

Ban me you ******* dbag cuz im tired of reading trolls ****. If you ban me problem solved. Oh. And **** You
If you're looking to get banned you started off good but you haven't followed up with anything. Jon's not quick to pull the trigger with posters the way the lady running cyfan is.

I think everyone needs to put their big boy pants on. Diesel shouldn't have to watch the site to guard everyone's feelings. Just because other sites are ban hammer happy does not mean that this site has to be the same. However this site is not mine to say either way also.

For the most part posters come and go based on how well their posts are accepted. Bbc deserved to get banned. Calling Jon out for providing a free message board for him to be o. I don't have a clue what he was so mad about but the way he called out to be banned reminded me of the guys who get the cops to come because they're threatening suicide but they don't have the guts to kill themselves so they point their gun at the cops to get them to kill them.

I think everyone needs to put their big boy pants on. Diesel shouldn't have to watch the site to guard everyone's feelings. Just because other sites are ban hammer happy does not mean that this site has to be the same. However this site is not mine to say either way also.

I agree. People complain about fairfax but all they have to do is not respond to him. This board is already dead enough. At least he provokes conversations. While we're at it, we need to bring back herby.

I agree. People complain about fairfax but all they have to do is not respond to him. This board is already dead enough. At least he provokes conversations. While we're at it, we need to bring back herby.

I think we need a group hug.

I just went through a bunch of bbc's posts. A whole lot of frustration and anger there. I think the trolls bothered him. I kinda like having the trolls here. We can't go to cyfan because Mrs. Williams over there but since the cyfans are coming here in droves just to be on a quality message board I can troll them and enjoy myself. I never really have a problem with UNI fans because most are decent posters. Fairfax on the other hand is a cyfan and he's such a loser he can't cover it up.

I would have a lot of people I'd like to see back before the kotex kid.

herbie? PC, c'mon, man. That's just crazy talk. We already have hawknick for our looney fix.

I am new here. Are people always this wound up?

The crazy people are generally crazy, but have their sane moments.
The sane people are generally sane, but have their crazy moments.

Crazy tends to uptick in both populations after unexpected outcomes, and sane tends to uptick after more expected outcomes. The Minnesota loss was somewhat unexpected.

Latest posts