Jon Miller

http://www.panthernation.com/

You might have trouble with the link...it's winners only.

You guys are winners, having a fantastic year. I will pull for UNI to be a Cinderella team this year in the Tourney. I know a lot of great UNI fans, granted, most of them cheer for Iowa except when they play uni.

Remember that great rivalry you had with Creighton, although i think they might have had the upper hand. They were a very good team, caught lighting in a bottle with Dougie Fresh, joined a power 5 conference, had a Great year with the POY....then, well....hey, they were a Dominant MVC team.

But hey, uni is ranked very high, and you beat us soundly this year, so you can always remind us of that. Enjoy it, relish it, and please stick around.

Go Hawks.

You guys are winners, having a fantastic year. I will pull for UNI to be a Cinderella team this year in the Tourney. I know a lot of great UNI fans, granted, most of them cheer for Iowa except when they play uni.

Remember that great rivalry you had with Creighton, although i think they might have had the upper hand. They were a very good team, caught lighting in a bottle with Dougie Fresh, joined a power 5 conference, had a Great year with the POY....then, well....hey, they were a Dominant MVC team.

But hey, uni is ranked very high, and you beat us soundly this year, so you can always remind us of that. Enjoy it, relish it, and please stick around.

Go Hawks.

We have beaten you 5 out of 10.

Has the MVC ever sent more than 2 teams to the ncaa tournament? Quite the powerhouse conference you got there....Bradley is a solid basketball program

We have beaten you 5 out of 10.

Yeah, as I said, UNI is a good program, especially since Ben has been there. On the contrary, Iowa hasn't been very good the last 10-15 years, although in my opinion it's trending up overall the last 3-4 years. Iowa really hasn't been much of a barometer the last decade.

For fun, how does the head to head look the last 20 years? 30 years? Honestly I'm not sure and aren't going to look it up, but you went to the past , so...

My previous point stands. Enjoy your success, but please stick around HN.

Has the MVC ever sent more than 2 teams to the ncaa tournament? Quite the powerhouse conference you got there....Bradley is a solid basketball program

And we beat iowa. I haven't heard Jay Bilas talk about iowa other than to chuckle about Woodbury poking people in eyes.

And we beat iowa. I haven't heard Jay Bilas talk about iowa other than to chuckle about Woodbury poking people in eyes.

I remember when UNI and IOWA had a friendly rivalry and mutually respectful fans. When did you become such tools? Taking lessons from the clowns?

Trolls or losears or whatever u want to call them .... they r the same kind of people that do a demonstration at a Military burial. I have no patience for them and would ban them all day and everyday. I think this site is fine without them just as their site is fine without me.

Historically, yes. However, this year they are at the bottom with a 3-13 conference record and an 8-21 overall record.

They sent 4 in either '05 or '06, the conference has fallen a long ways since that time though.

It was 2006. UNI, Bradley and Wichita St all had great years and had quality wins in their non-conference. All three had injury issues just before the conference tournament and Southern Illinois won their conference tourney and was the automatic qualifier (or else it would have been just 3). As a conference they went 4-4 with Bradley and Wichita St making it to the Sweet 16.

And I agree with you that the MVC has fallen off the table in the past few years.

Latest posts