Jon Miller

You guys are giant killers. Cograts.

Not that Rutgers is a national powerhouse or anything, but their RPI is 138, making them the lowest in the B1G. UNI's opponents Indiana St, Missouri St, Drake, Southern Illinois and Bradley (fully half of the MVC) all have lower RPI than Rutgers. I guess, using your own assumed sarcasm, that your schedule makes you the ultimate giant killer?

After making this comment how many times did you check your spelling before you hit submit? Be honest.

Hey man, best of luck to UNI against Bradley tomorrow...RPI of 289...over twice the RPI of Big Ten bottom feeder Rutgers.

After making this comment how many times did you check your spelling before you hit submit? Be honest.
Be honest, how many times do you look at yourself in the mirror and try to convince yourself that you are not a ****** bag that has nothing better to do with his life than talk trash on a "rival" basketball board?

Be honest, how many times do you look at yourself in the mirror and try to convince yourself that you are not a ****** bag that has nothing better to do with his life than talk trash on a "rival" basketball board?

What leads you to believe we are rivals?

What leads you to believe we are rivals?
I was assuming YOU considered it a rivalry because you hang out here all the time. I have never been to a Panther website but usually cheer for them. The only thing I don't like about UNI is you.

Latest posts