Jok - he gone

By the by, I was in Iowa City a couple of days last week. There were a bunch of mopeds on the street and not one of them had a flag. How come Jok gets in trouble for this?

By the by, I was in Iowa City a couple of days last week. There were a bunch of mopeds on the street and not one of them had a flag. How come Jok gets in trouble for this?

As I've said all along, this is a classic case of driving while black. First thing most IC cops look for.

As I've said all along, this is a classic case of driving while black. First thing most IC cops look for.
Or maybe it was because he was the only vehicle on the road at almost midnight when he got pulled over.... Do you know if the arresting officer was black or white male or female? You don't think that's jumping the gun for somebody that wasn't there?...I'm sure glad I don't look at life through that prism.

Or maybe it was because he was the only vehicle on the road at almost midnight when he got pulled over.... Do you know if the arresting officer was black or white male or female? You don't think that's jumping the gun for somebody that wasn't there?...I'm sure glad I don't look at life through that prism.

The officer was white.

The officer was white.

Superbad-seth-rogen-7055598-853-480.jpg

yep, those are the two cops I saw nab Jok....

Probably the best way to fight racism is to keep operating a vehicle illegally, so we can find out who the racists are. Keep up the good fight Pete.

Probably the best way to fight racism is to keep operating a vehicle illegally, so we can find out who the racists are. Keep up the good fight Pete.

No we should just put our head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist, I'm sure you wish Jackie Robinson had never broken the color barrier too.

No we should just put our head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist, I'm sure you wish Jackie Robinson had never broken the color barrier too.

There is probably other cases of students getting nabbed for the same thing....The only reason Jok made the news is because he is on the basketball team, not that he is black. No need to huff and puff the race card

Does anyone have some recruiting news we can talk about?

Brady Ernst says Iowa is his dream school, and the coaches are going to watch him this summer. This coaching staff is in on so many guys its pretty much impossible what their plans are. I'm sure they will get some pretty solid, and athletic players when its all over with. Ernst is a good basketball player with athleticism so since they haven't offered yet they must be in on some solid players. I wouldn't mind seeing Ernst at Iowa.

Brady Ernst says Iowa is his dream school, and the coaches are going to watch him this summer. This coaching staff is in on so many guys its pretty much impossible what their plans are. I'm sure they will get some pretty solid, and athletic players when its all over with. Ernst is a good basketball player with athleticism so since they haven't offered yet they must be in on some solid players. I wouldn't mind seeing Ernst at Iowa.

I'm sure we'll get some good projects out of all these offers.

#42 did a great thing through tremendous hardship. It's almost as difficult as reading this website on my phone through this hood which is a terrible inconvenience.

Latest posts