Joe Wieskamp No. 25 in ESPN's New Top 60 for '18

Maybe I am drinking the kool aid I think the kid can find a niche, a role in this program. A lot of fans are probably making comparisons to Olgesby, maybe even McCabe, at least give him one more year before you consider it a wasted schollie.

Neither Oglesby or McCabe were wasted schollies, if that's what your implying.

That's not what i am implying at all......I probably should have worded it differently.

No worries, I figured you didn't. Both Josh and Zach took a fair amount of heat around here but in my mind both had pretty solid careers. BE can be a solid role player for us, but it remains to be seen. I wouldn't say it's a guarantee he is in the rotation this year.

Well Curry is 3 inches taller than Bohannon and is way more athletic. Curry had a better vertical jump than JU did at the combine and I wouldn't say JU lacks athleticism. But again, I have no clue on this one so Bohannon will most likely be the next Steph Curry
Hey, you said you'd keep your mouth shut. There have been many threads that you've defended ISU. That might be why people think of you as a cyfan.

Hey, you said you'd keep your mouth shut. There have been many threads that you've defended ISU. That might be why people think of you as a cyfan.

Where have I defended ISU? I said it was stupid to take shots at a school because they had a former player die. That's not defending anyone that's just common sense.

He committed to Iowa prior to dominating this past season and being named Mr. Basketball for the state of Iowa. Given that he played a stone's throw from Iowa City, and had already given a solid verbal, one could reasonably believe those are big reasons for him not getting additional power conference offers.

Where have I defended ISU? I said it was stupid to take shots at a school because they had a former player die. That's not defending anyone that's just common sense.

Lol you just keep going. You won't just let the Bohannon thing go. You keep posting saying he sucks without actually saying it. You made your point like 14 times and just keep going.

Jason was a big recruit though and wasn't undersized like Jordan. I don't think I'm out of line on this one because I'm skeptical. I hope I'm wrong

So you choose to compare Jordan to Zach instead of Jason or Matt even though he's clearly a guard? Interesting. Oh wait... No it's not. You're trolling :)

Jason and Jordan have a lot in common. In fact Jordan tied Jason's 3 pt record at Linn Mar and also won Iowa's Mr Basketball. You go ahead and compare him to Zach though. Keep on keepin on trollolololol

So you choose to compare Jordan to Zach instead of Jason or Matt even though he's clearly a guard? Interesting. Oh wait... No it's not. You're trolling :)

Jason and Jordan have a lot in common. In fact Jordan tied Jason's 3 pt record at Linn Mar and also won Iowa's Mr Basketball. You go ahead and compare him to Zach though. Keep on keepin on trollolololol

You said they were all productive in college, I pointed out Zach wasn't. That's not trolling and I didn't compare him to Zach. Jordan was a big recruit, Matt was a mid major player and Zach wasn't good. I guess we'll see how Jordan ends up

You said they were all productive in college, I pointed out Zach wasn't. That's not trolling and I didn't compare him to Zach. Jordan was a big recruit, Matt was a mid major player and Zach wasn't good. I guess we'll see how Jordan ends up

Zach is also 6'6" and nothing like his other brothers. The additional height clearly impacted his athletic ability. With that said, he was a team captain at Wiscy and multiple Academic All Conference Awards. Certainly things to be proud of.

Athletically though Jordan is much more like Matt and Jason. Could end up being the best shooter in the family. Kid can flat out shoot.

Last edited:
Being skeptical about our PG recruiting makes me an Iowa State fan now apparently. There's lots of Iowa State fans on here then.

I thought you didn't know what "CyTwins" meant?

You are right though, being skeptical about a PG doesn't make you an ISU fan, it also is pretty obvious that you are an ISU fan. Everyone here knows it, so either start posting under a different name to get your troll on again, or actual try acting like a Hawk fan. Either one will work.

I thought you didn't know what "CyTwins" meant?

You are right though, being skeptical about a PG doesn't make you an ISU fan, it also is pretty obvious that you are an ISU fan. Everyone here knows it, so either start posting under a different name to get your troll on again, or actual try acting like a Hawk fan. Either one will work.

Not hard to figure out Cy anything is implying I'm an Iowa State fan. Feel free to look through my post history on here, I don't think I've ever even brought up Iowa State in any situation besides when they had a former player pass away. They are irrelevant to me

5656 = CyTwins

Not hard to figure out Cy anything is implying I'm an Iowa State fan. Feel free to look through my post history on here, I don't think I've ever even brought up Iowa State in any situation besides when they had a former player pass away. They are irrelevant to me

I don't know what you mean by the first part but I really don't disagree with what you said. I thought we were in position to land a Plan A recruit and am disappointed we didn't. Plan A recruits pan out a lot more often than Plan B recruits.

Which is it? You said you didn't know what I meant, then you say it isn't hard to figure out.

Just stop, at this point you are only embarrassing yourself. You have been flushed out as a Clown fan, everyone knows what you are doing here.

Which is it? You said you didn't know what I meant, then you say it isn't hard to figure out.

Just stop, at this point you are only embarrassing yourself. You have been flushed out as a Clown fan, everyone knows what you are doing here.

CyTwins spends his entire time on CyFan posting about the Hawks. It's only natural that he would try to troll over here. He has more targets here because Chrissy and his little mod minions get butthurt so easily they have to carry around lubricant with their banhammers.

I have noticed 5656 posts are usually filled with subtle digs at Iowa and praises for ISU. He even refers to "ANF" as "AHF" which is such a clown move. If 5656 is cytwin, this bodes well for Bohannon. 95% of his predictions are usually proven wrong. Dean, didin't you embarrassed him by winning a bet against him once?

I have noticed 5656 posts are usually filled with subtle digs at Iowa and praises for ISU. He even refers to "ANF" as "AHF" which is such a clown move. If 5656 is cytwin, this bodes well for Bohannon. 95% of his predictions are usually proven wrong. Dean, didin't you embarrassed him by winning a bet against him once?

I don't know who or what cytwin is but when have I ever praised ISU in anything? Find one post where I did that

I don't know who or what cytwin is but when have I ever praised ISU in anything? Find one post where I did that

People don't think you're here to praise iowa state and announce you're an ISUfan. They think you're here to pretend you're an Iowa fan and dis all things Iowa.