Joe Pa didn't do the **** molesting

Jon,The fact that you are doing business with Brian Kaldenberg is starting to negatively reflect on you and your business. You should seriously take this into consideration.
Brian built the site for us in 2009. I am appreciative for the work he did then, and that one of the things he does professionally.At present (and since this spring), now that the site has been built for over two years, I use Host Duplex to host the site, update software patches, etc. I have another company I use for cosmetic changes.Brian is a registered user of this site, the same as you.

And if this subject was Iowa related he would've/should've already been banned.

Usually, you would be right....

Im not saying that Paterno did or did not do something wrong, I just think that people should wait to judge until every side of the story comes out. because a grand jury's report is completely biased based on what story the prosecution wants to tell.

but in this case, the evidence is so overwhelming, and not just from the victims. Others saw/had evidence of the type of activity Sandusky was participating in, the dude is toast.

Paterno is not being charged with anything, and it does not appear that -- legally -- he will be in any trouble. He reported what the GA told him to his superior, being the AD. One could argue Paterno -- and plenty of people have done so -- erred in just "following procedure" and not going directly to law enforcement.

The prosecution has been building this case over a long period of time. They did not move forward against Sandusky without things being airtight. Yes, we have not heard Sandusky's "side" of the story, but I'm not sure I want to hear anything out of a sociopath's mouth other than allocuting to the crimes.

And if this subject was Iowa related he would've/should've already been banned.

There's about 25 other people I could say the same for.

I have not read through this entire post, but if I see things in it that cross the line, everyone that crosses the line will be dealt with. I dont ban people because they have opinions ignorant of the facts.

Right, because that stops 95% of the people on this board when it comes to questioning coaching decisions, etc.

Please............

sure Brian probably should have read the report before starting this thread but it isn't like it's anything new for all of the people that are jumping down his throat starting threads to call people out for things or situations that they know absolutely nothing about.

Point in case 99% of the threads started after the Minny game.

Something of this matter, you probably want to do some research before posting. It's not like someone is cracking-wise about a running back or why Iowa didn't go for it on 4th down.

We are talking about a football coach raping a small boy and an administration not taking that information to the police. Something that serious, you probably better get your eggs in a row before you take sides.

Nor did he see it with his own eyes. And who knows what the person said to Jo Pa when they told him about the incident. Maybe the person who told Joe Pa said something along the lines of "Strange horsing around".
OK, let's stop right here. If someone came to you, in a distressed state of mind, and says they saw a 60 year old and a 10 year old horsing around in the shower, what the hell are you going to think?

If you have any common sense at all, you're going to ask some pretty darn detailed questions. Particularly when the 60 year old is a long-time work companion and friend.

JoePa is not allowed to use the Sgt Schultz "I know nothing" defense here.

Something of this matter, you probably want to do some research before posting. It's not like someone is cracking-wise about a running back or why Iowa didn't go for it on 4th down.

We are talking about a football coach raping a small boy and an administration not taking that information to the police. Something that serious, you probably better get your eggs in a row before you take sides.

I agree but again, was that the case with every Rhabdo thread or the Everson/Satterfield story?

Like I said he should have done his homework but it isn't like it will be the first or the last time someone starts a thread without knowing the whole story beforehand. I know it doesn't help that most on here aren't big fans of Brian, but I know that had nothing to do with the fact that people jumped all over him for not having all the facts before he posted.

Hard to have them in a row when you don't know where they are.
I'm 27, married,& no kids but this story absolutely disgusts me.

Last edited:
I agree but again, was that the case with every Rhabdo thread or the Everson/Satterfield story?

Like I said he should have done his homework but it isn't like it will be the first or the last time someone starts a thread without knowing the whole story beforehand. I know it doesn't help that most on here aren't big fans of Brian, but I know that had nothing to do with the fact that people jumped all over him for not having all the facts before he posted.

I see what you are saying but defending someone that had knowledge of 10 year old boys being sodomized is a little to far.

We will just have to disagree. With the subject matter at hands, it would be wise to know what you are talking about. Penn State was more worried about protecting their program than protecting adolescent boys who were being raped and molested by a coach. To defend the head coach of that program without reading up on it? Come on. We aren't talking about college kids who worked out too hard here....

Nor did he see it with his own eyes. And who knows what the person said to Jo Pa when they told him about the incident. Maybe the person who told Joe Pa said something along the lines of "Strange horsing around".

Joe Pa worked with Sandusky for over 25 years. If someone came to you and said, "Hey, I saw your brother kind of horsing around with one of the kids in the shower and it seemed kind of strange." What would you do?

Are you going to take that comment and go call the police?

The whole key to this is what the person said when he told Joe Pa of the incident.

What color is the sky in your world?

Brian built the site for us in 2009. I am appreciative for the work he did then, and that one of the things he does professionally.

At present (and since this spring), now that the site has been built for over two years, I use Host Duplex to host the site, update software patches, etc. I have another company I use for cosmetic changes.

Brian is a registered user of this site, the same as you.

I apologize then. Until recently it said Administrator under Brian's name. It's probably worthwhile to clarify that situation as I believe many others thought Brian was in your employ.

I apologize then. Until recently it said Administrator under Brian's name. It's probably worthwhile to clarify that situation as I believe many others thought Brian was in your employ.

I believe it's been clarified right now ;)

Joe Pa worked with Sandusky for over 25 years. If someone came to you and said, "Hey, I saw your brother kind of horsing around with one of the kids in the shower and it seemed kind of strange." What would you do?

Are you going to take that comment and go call the police?

The whole key to this is what the person said when he told Joe Pa of the incident.

You are really the most ignorant person I've ever come across.

I believe it's been clarified right now ;)

I'd suggest a full-page ad in the Gazette, Register, and Press Citizen.

Maybe have the Goodyear Blimp fly over the MSU game informing everyone of the situation.

Have a blinky-blinky pop-up window on HN so everytime someone visits the site, they're well aware that he's not an Admin.

Just a few ideas I was tossing around... ;)

Latest posts