JBo Reddit Thread Highlights

You want moderating? Let’s moderate.

You accuse me of using multiple accounts several times, and I’ve simply asked you to provide not even proof, just what you think those accounts are. It’s only fair that I get a chance to respond, no?

Let’s play this game, then...

Here’s your three options:

1) You can publicly admit that you really have no evidence or even an account name that I supposedly used as an alt (again, it’s ridiculous),

2) You can let me and the rest of us know what accounts I’ve been using so I can provide all the IP history for those accounts (which I will do), or

3) Take a permanent hike.

You’ve accused me of lying and being dishonest a whole bunch of times over the years so let’s quit being a worm and put your money where your mouth is or leave. And not just into one of your creepy, months long self-exiles where you check the site multiple times a day and look for my posts. Hint, it shows what posts and threads you view, btw. Deny it if you want, I can even send you a handy dandy spreadsheet log.

Because like me or hate me, one thing I’m not is a liar. Even dudes like @InGoodCo and @HuckFinn who can’t stand me will tell you that even though they want me gone, I don’t make myself out to be anything I’m not. You may think I’m full of shit, but I’m not deceitful and I don’t go running from what I say, or go deleting history, or using different accounts.

So then, amigo... let’s hear your choice. What accounts am I lying about??? Or you can bounce. Because accusing someone of something and not giving any proof is middle school level stuff.

And me gaslighting? You must not understand the definition of gaslighting because your post I just quoted is the absolute purest form of gaslighting. Like—it could be used as an example by Merriam-Webster.

I’m guessing you’re going to take the coward route and either refuse to answer and give us some more deflection, or just tell me to ban you like you’ve done a bunch of times. I’m right here ready to explain myself, are you?
I vote #3.

I'm just going to throw out that I love you all and am glad we've got lively chatter during the off season. Seriously though, I have nothing against any of you regardless of what side of the fence we find ourselves on in conversation. We may agree or disagree but at the end we're kind of one big dysfunctional family and I have no quams with any of you.

Lol. Ain't that the truth. We are like the show "Shameless".

I didn't think Jok would graduate after his second violation. It sure as hell had nothing to do with race. As far as the other terms go, yea it sounds bad. But it also sounds bad to attribute those terms to black people. If your mind goes directly to a black person when you hear "cash money hoes" it's not good. Also didn't white WWF wrestlers use the term pimpin ain't easy? I know we used to say it all the time years ago. Pretty sure it came from WWF or whatever it's called now.

This. I've thought this as well. I'm pretty sure there are white hoes and pimps, probably alot more than black if count up all. If the person reading it is doing the % math and comes up with their answer, it's on them.

I read Fry's statement and I think it's a knock on "players" going to the SEC to just get rich and not have to make the standards of whatever is set for an education. That was his point. It's not Fry's fault that the majority of players in the SEC or playing college football are of color. Maybe he has the same thought about C.J Fred going to Kentucky, I don't know.

Everything "that is not comfortable" to someone these days is racist. We need to really stop that label when it doesn't fit a definition. We've completely forgot about prejudice. That conveniently has gone by the wayside and it probably what is happening more than racism.

Oh, can saying "people of color" on this board still????!

Last edited:
I have dyslexia... :) seriously. Among other things. My wife thinks I'm sweet kind lovable and mean.

Lol. Could they have picked a more F'ed up word to describe the condition you and others have than "dyslexia"?

Let's make them say and spell "dyslexia" all their gawd damn lives. Lol!

Lol. Could they have picked a more F'ed up word to describe the condition you and others have than "dyslexia"?

Let's make them say and spell "dyslexia" all their gawd damn lives. Lol!
Having a combo dyslexia/ptsd gives causes me a lot of trouble and yet gives me huge advantages. I think differently (eyes roll) and as a result in things like coaching and business, I'm way ahead of opponents in overall strategy w/similar talent. Unequal talent, you can rarely beat me 2x.

Latest posts