JBo Reddit Thread Highlights

Fryowa

Administrator
So Reddit has a truly epic thread going about JBo's misadventure the other night. Some of the comments are off the charts funny. If you're easily offended just keep on passing by because you might get triggered. Me? I appreciate well-done humor so here are some of the highlights....

If he sticks around after this and plays next season I can already hear the chants on the road “KO JBo, KO JBo, KO JBo, KO JBo .......................
I"m guessing he won't be back. Maybe Kentucky has a spot.

What’s the point of this thread? It seems you want to continue to make fun of an Iowa basketball player? Is it because it is JBo? Would it be different if it were another player on the team?

Last edited:
What’s the point of this thread? It seems you want to continue to make fun of an Iowa basketball player? Is it because it is JBo? Would it be different if it were another player on the team?
Saw the Reddit thread and thought a lot of the responses were hilarious. As stated in the OP, if you're easily offended then cruise on by. But you didn't. Or maybe you didn't read it.

Bohannon isn't dead, the world is still turning, and he will be fine. And yes, I would definitely do the same thing it it was a different player.

If you can't laugh at life then I feel sorry for you. Well...not really I guess, I mean I don't even know you. But I digress. Probably best if you just check out some other thread so you don't get upset.

Saw the Reddit thread and thought a lot of the responses were hilarious. As stated in the OP, if you're easily offended then cruise on by. But you didn't. Or maybe you didn't read it.

Bohannon isn't dead, the world is still turning, and he will be fine. And yes, I would definitely do the same thing it it was a different player.

If you can't laugh at life then I feel sorry for you. Well...not really I guess, I mean I don't even know you. But I digress. Probably best if you just check out some other thread so you don't get upset.
I’m not offended or upset. I just thinks it’s stupid and beneath the level of a moderator on an Iowa Hawkeye site, covering an Iowa Hawkeye basketball player.

Aw come on, quit sticking the mod thing up his butt. It just means he's even more unliked, which, given his history of umpiring he is probably immune too and possibly even enjoys.
I'll go on record saying that if he didn't accept the position to moderate these boards, they would likely be dead. It was definitely heading that way. I'm glad that HN boards are still around.

I'll go on record saying that if he didn't accept the position to moderate these boards, they would likely be dead. It was definitely heading that way. I'm glad that HN boards are still around.
Agree but the moderator needed moderating. Certainly entertaining. But its like Otis running the jail.