Jaleel Tweet

If you want to base the next 4/5 years of your life (potentially more if NFL) on what people on Facebook/Twitter have to say to you, after you asked? I guess you have a good head on your shoulders... :rolleyes: Honestly, we do need this kid, he'd help a lot... but he isn't going to help if he isn't 100% committed. On signing day, be all in or go to MSU. Last thing we need is attrition because he was never 100% sure.

If you wanna be a hawk, be a hawk. If you wanna be a princess, go get a job at Disney or play at MSU. This s*** gettin f-ing old, no longer give a **** if Iowa signs everyone else's preferred walk ons. All the drama that comes along with highly ranked recruits is a joke.

If he goes to Iowa I can see KF trying to keep this kid as far away from any media microphone as possible.

Jaleel tweeted...

@JaleelJohnson67
".....well, this is fun"

and then

@JaleelJohnson67
"Not my style...not my lifestyle to be exact"

As most of you know he is on an Iowa visit right now. I would say he's on his way to MSU most likely..

Jaleel tweeted... @JaleelJohnson67".....well, this is fun"and then@JaleelJohnson67"Not my style...not my lifestyle to be exact"As most of you know he is on an Iowa visit right now. I would say he's on his way to MSU most likely..

Maybe he was attacked by some bar skanks? It was happened to the best of us.

Jaleel tweeted...

@JaleelJohnson67
".....well, this is fun"

and then

@JaleelJohnson67
"Not my style...not my lifestyle to be exact"

As most of you know he is on an Iowa visit right now. I would say he's on his way to MSU most likely..

Thats not the most damning thing. More importantly, during his visit to Iowa City, he's tweeting at MSU's Jerel Worthy asking him his opinion on which school to go to. WTF?

"@I_AM_Worthy99 yo man what's up? Im a senior in hs n I'm deciding between Iowa n MSU I was wondering if u can give me some advice ?"

Latest posts