Jaleel Tweet

He asks an MSU player where he should go? Lol.. I question the kid's intelligence now.

And for the people saying that MSU's program is "spiraling downwards"- it's not like Iowa's program is on the up-and-up, things are looking real rough right about now.. not too optimistic about the program's future. Please, please, please make me a believer again and prove that the game hasn't passed you by, Kirk.

Sounds like Jaleel had a good day.

I'm against Tweeting recruits.. but tonight, I just had to put my info out there

@RBTheAlum

Cheers, everyone.

Do we even know if Jaleel is the real tweeter? I have a twitter account and I can't tell who's who!

My two cents...

Stay the f&@% away from Twitter!

Unless his account has been officially 'verfied' by Twitter, there is no way to absolutely know it is JJ's actual posting.

And if he is posting this often about what's on his mind, you should take it with a grain of salt. He is a high school kid on the verge of a big decision - expect emotional swings and wavering. Cold feet are common.

Riley Reiff wavered a few times and has turned out to be a great player for the Hawks. This is normal for high school kids.

Latest posts