Jaleel Tweet

Why do we want this kid he sounds like a flake. My coach always said if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything and this kid has no idea what he stands for so dantonio should reel him in easily. Sounds like he'd be gone in a year of he stays.

I think being a hawk is something to be proud of and an honor. This kid completely eerks me now as he tosses around chances any other person would kill for

who cares? if he doesn't want to be here don't come. if he is this into Twitter he will not like the captains rules anyway. the real story here is how many sad adult men stalk teenage boys on the internet and act like the kid kicked their dog if he has second thoughts about going to Iowa.

who cares? if he doesn't want to be here don't come. if he is this into Twitter he will not like the captains rules anyway. the real story here is how many sad adult men stalk teenage boys on the internet and act like the kid kicked their dog if he has second thoughts about going to Iowa.
You kicked my dog.

Why do we want this kid he sounds like a flake. My coach always said if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything and this kid has no idea what he stands for so dantonio should reel him in easily. Sounds like he'd be gone in a year of he stays.

Pretty sure that was a country song.

I've been on record saying that I want this kid to come to Iowa. However I don't think he's as do or die as all of you believe, I doubt he even plays next year. anyway if IC isn't his style then maybe he should move on. I'm sure EL is much more "his style" whatever that is.

Pretty sure that was a country song.
Its been a saying long before some goober put it in a country song but yeah I think it is.

Jerel Worthy actually gave him sound advice.. not promoting MSU really.

Make the decision that works for you. You have to live with it.

..He also said you need to look at where the programs are heading. I can honestly say I don't see MSU heading anywhere but down with the return of Michigan AND Mediocre recruiting classes for having 2 seasons like they just did.

Let's throw on top Players in the NFL:

MSU - 19 total, 4 DLine, 7 Defensive players total
Iowa - 34 total, 6 DLine, 17 Defensive players total

And then let's throw the graduation rates for football on top of that!

And the coaching staff..

I can understand losing recruits to other schools.. but to Michigan State, it would be a big loss..

In the end, whether Jaleel is going onto the NFL someday or into the working world, it seems like a no brainer.

Can't he talk to Worthy next week on his MSU visit? Of course Worthy's gonna imply that MSU is heading up and Iowa down. One good season doesn't mean MSU will continue going up, and Iowa has previously had a couple off years such as the past two only to go to the BCS again shortly afterward.

MSU is still trying to get to Iowa's level of success and consistency, and I really don't know if they can. They have a pretty big roadblock just to the east of them, and they also had a pretty special QB in Cousins who just graduated. The jury is really still out on MSU, but we know Iowa will continue to compete.

Last edited:

Latest posts