Ivy League Cancels Men's & Women's Basketball Tournaments

giphy.gif

Cancel a tournament?

LOL

They should just admit that it is to save money because I’d wager they are still sending a school to the NCAA tournament

This hysteria is out of control. Nothing is going to come of this shit. So stupid.
No sports reporters allowed in NHL, MLB, NBA and MLS locker rooms for post game interviews. Any interviews outside the locker rooms, there must be at least 6 feet between athletes and reporters during interviews.

No sports reporters allowed in NHL, MLB, NBA and MLS locker rooms for post game interviews. Any interviews outside the locker rooms, there must be at least 6 feet between athletes and reporters during interviews.

giphy.gif

a ten foot pole won't help, but maybe touching with a telephone pole....?

A recent study from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology noted that germs from one sneeze could travel from 19 to 26 feet. What’s also unfortunate is how fast these germs travel: A sneeze can move 100 miles per hour, which makes getting away from someone when they sneeze just about impossible.

According to Science Focus coughing spreads droplets as far as seventeen feet. The droplets can stay in the air for up to 10 minutes.

science < $$

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

THAT !

was epoch !

young guns on here are going ...

giphy.gif

by the way,

that was/is an undervalued movie, imo
Thats OK. The young uns have access to Wikipedia and YouTube.

And i agree with your assessment of the original movie. And it was prophetic too. The prevented the escape of the Andromeda from the biosphere with nine seconds to spare!

giphy.gif

a ten foot pole won't help, but maybe touching with a telephone pole....?

A recent study from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology noted that germs from one sneeze could travel from 19 to 26 feet. What’s also unfortunate is how fast these germs travel: A sneeze can move 100 miles per hour, which makes getting away from someone when they sneeze just about impossible.

According to Science Focus coughing spreads droplets as far as seventeen feet. The droplets can stay in the air for up to 10 minutes.

science < $$

And thank you for grossing me the F out...........

Latest posts