Ivy League Cancels Men's & Women's Basketball Tournaments

Also, the death rate figures mentioned are based on #s from China. Their death rate is always higher than in the U.S. For the vast majority of those infected, the symptoms will be as mild as a common cold. This fucking shit is pure hysteria.

I call bullshit. Give me a credible source of statistics to back that up.

I call bullshit. Give me a credible source of statistics to back that up.
I love how people keep claiming this. The country that built 2 fucking hospitals in 10 days and can throw their entire weight behind something like this and oppress their population into quarantine. You think that will happen in the US? It might, we've seen it in NY with National Guard deployed but I guarantee people will pretend like it's nothing as you can see in multiple threads on here

* You are referring to Anthony Faucci. He testified in front of Congress, today, that this virus is 10x more "lethal" than the flu. However, no one defined "lethal."

You're being purposely dense. Give me a reasonable definition of "lethal" that is something other than the obvious meaning.

huck, it's 12-18 months, typically. i knew that. it was a rhetorical question. read carefully and use your english comprehension skills, such as they are.

you do realize that the WHO has former chinese government officials within it, right?

uh, you do realize that anthony fauci is working directly with the WHO and CDC, right?

The 12 month estimate was earlier. Today the estimate is 18 months. My comprehension skills are pretty good, my friend. HS English teacher and BA and MA in English. But thanks!

The WHO has lots of people from all over the World. Hence, it’s name.

Fauci is entitled to his educated opinion. Well above my pay grade. Yours, too, I presume?

I'm surprised elementary, Jr. High and all high schools are still open. Next week is spring break for schools in Iowa, I wonder what will happen the week after, if schools will be in session?

Latest posts