Isu prediction

Can't believe with all the positives mentioned, nobody mentioned the best oline coach in the country!

Huge loss for Iowa this year I'm afraid.

If their coach and QB are really that good then the entire ISU campus is about to get stoned........ Stepping stoned. You can't hold a good man down or in ISU's case a good coach.

Even though we should man handle them this year no Iowa coach or Iowa player should ever think that way. They are always willing to leave blood and body parts on the field when they play us.

They are talking about jacob park a qb that commited to Georgia out of hs. Then left team and took a year off. According to them he's the best qb to step foot on campus in 20 yrs. Lol

Before that it was Richardson, before him it was Grant Rohach, before that Barnett, before that Steele Jantz, before that Arnaud

They are talking about jacob park a qb that commited to Georgia out of hs. Then left team and took a year off. According to them he's the best qb to step foot on campus in 20 yrs. Lol

How dare you forget the legend Seneca Wallace...

But I have to admit..the kid looks like a winner.Great haircut, wrinkled shirt with button down collar not buttoned down. He's definitely a good fit for Ames.
Park_Jacob16.jpg

Last edited:
From his tweet: "I intentionally commit to Iowa State University." Even he knows that people don't normally commit to ISU on purpose.

Also, on Cyfan, they have a picture from his recruiting page that shows him as a 3 star. Wetting themselves over a 3 star commit.

We'll see if he stays committed when he takes his visits, which he says he's going to take.
yea that was confusing I saw 4 and then looked at cyfan and it said 3

The only prediction I'd ever make for the ISMoo game is the obvious one:

The Clones play out of their head and are willing to try anything.

Kirk treats it just like another game and goes conservative. No killer instinct.

8-9 career against one of the worst Power 5 programs in the country. The inexcusable blemish on Kirk's body of work.

Some of KF's and the hawks worst losses are to the clones and much of it was the coaching. I hope the coaches have learned to go after ISU like they did last year with tough defensive pressure (which the total opposite of 2014).

The only prediction I'd ever make for the ISMoo game is the obvious one:

The Clones play out of their head and are willing to try anything.

Kirk treats it just like another game and goes conservative. No killer instinct.

8-9 career against one of the worst Power 5 programs in the country. The inexcusable blemish on Kirk's body of work.

Agree.

Looked it up, and there are 5 games that Iowa should have won:

02 - 35 -31
07 - 15 -13
11 - 44 - 41
12 - 9 - 6
14 - 20 -17

I get it, they didn't win those games, so his record remains at an anemic sub-.500.

On the other hand, I don't think there is one Iowa win that Clone fans can reasonably claim (I know, it's difficult to ask an ISU fan to be reasonable) that ISU should have won. Sorry, but it is their Super Bowl. It just is.

This year's game will have added importance as I am sure many recruits in that day for official visits and to witness what a night game (hopefully nice weather) at Kinnick is like when it will be amped up!!! If it is a nice day with lot of time to tailgate and drink, it will be a loud first half at least. Don't want to lose at home on such a big weekend. Bring in Mitch King and Matt Kroul and Pat Angerer pregame to get the boys fired up in the locker room. Do massive fireworks right after final gun when their a## has been kicked.

The thing ISU fans hold onto is that they were tied with Iowa with under 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter, so them being a bit double personality, they say on one hand that shows how bad the 12-0 Iowa team was, but on the back of the same hand it shows you how good ISU was to be hanging with a 12-0 Iowa team. You just can't even argue with them as there is no reasoning. Amazing that when Nebraska was in the Big 12 ISU fans believed Nebraska was a tough team but now in the Big 10 they are just mid level patsies so Iowa should beat them all the time.

I think most (I'd say 75%) ISU fans believe Iowa will win the game if they are truthful and if you look over at CyFan many are being realistic. While the balance of 25% are just plain homers full of hatred and delusion. Hope it is good weather that day so can enjoy the full day. If Iowa stops Warren (don't think he has McCaffrey type elusiveness) and Lazard (can't see how our DBs won't) then this game should not even be close unless we turn the ball over 5 times. I can guarantee you that Stanford game tape has been watched a dozen times of more by the ISU staff. Hope we never fall for that fumblerooski type play ever again.

I also hope a few blitzes are dialed up early on to rattle Lanning so he gets the happy feet back there.

Agree.

Looked it up, and there are 5 games that Iowa should have won:

02 - 35 -31
07 - 15 -13
11 - 44 - 41
12 - 9 - 6
14 - 20 -17

I get it, they didn't win those games, so his record remains at an anemic sub-.500.

On the other hand, I don't think there is one Iowa win that Clone fans can reasonably claim (I know, it's difficult to ask an ISU fan to be reasonable) that ISU should have won. Sorry, but it is their Super Bowl. It just is.

I don't know that you can say we should have won the '12 game. We were lousy that year and I think ISU had a couple of chances inside our 10 that they didn't convert. '02, '11, and '14 we should have won. '07 was more like we could have won.

From his tweet: "I intentionally commit to Iowa State University." Even he knows that people don't normally commit to ISU on purpose.

Also, on Cyfan, they have a picture from his recruiting page that shows him as a 3 star. Wetting themselves over a 3 star commit.

We'll see if he stays committed when he takes his visits, which he says he's going to take.

Either he's lying about those schools having committable offers or hes absolutely 100% out of his mind. Nobody and I mean NOBODY commits to Iowa State over those schools, unless youre a legacy like Lazard.

Reminds me of the kid a few years ago they were pissing themselves over that reported a Notre Dame offer and committed to Iowa State. In the end, he decommitted from the Clowns to Indiana.

I don't know that you can say we should have won the '12 game. We were lousy that year and I think ISU had a couple of chances inside our 10 that they didn't convert. '02, '11, and '14 we should have won. '07 was more like we could have won.
You're probably right, but I just recall Vandenberg throwing that INT at the end while Iowa was "moving" the ball. Of course, I read that ISU went 6-7 that year, so the Hawks were dealing with a juggernaut Cyclone team that year.

How dare you forget the legend Seneca Wallace...

But I have to admit..the kid looks like a winner.Great haircut, wrinkled shirt with button down collar not buttoned down. He's definitely a good fit for Ames.
Park_Jacob16.jpg
Don't they have someone responsible for checking these guys before the photo shoot? Are those eyebrows painted on or just strategically trimmed to look like they're painted?