Isu prediction

For me, Iowa is early in the season and is a benchmark. Typically if they win against Iowa, they have a chance to go to a bowl. If they don't, and especially if they get blown out, the season is functionally over.

And again, this is the reason I am for dropping the game.

I don't know if you listen to the On Iowa podcast, but this summer they did a bunch of "a whole 'nother podcast" one of them, June 26th I believe, goes over why and why not have the Iowa/ISU game. It's fantastic, obviously from an Iowa perspective, but one of the reasons they mentioned was that ISU could certainly use 3 wins every year OOC given the structure of the Big 12. It would really help the program if they only had to win 3 or even 2 conference games to go to a bowl.

I was told by a buddy that campos broke his leg today so there line got even more inexpierenced. Injuries suck for every team, but I can't see them overcoming that one

I was told by a buddy that campos broke his leg today so there line got even more inexpierenced. Injuries suck for every team, but I can't see them overcoming that one

They also lost Freshman QB Zeb Noland to a knee injury. He was co #2 on the depth chart.

They have the best OL coach in the country though! They'll be fine plus they have some former 5* OL transfer too. All I've heard from the mouth breathers.

That sucks for them. I feel bad for any player for any team who sustains an injury, especially a serious one. The ISU OL just went from awful to atrocious.

No matter what the score ends up when Iowa wins, ISU mouth breathers will spin it as "they gave the game away" or "we beat ourselves" or "we won IF..."