isu player arrested

Lot of ambiguity in this thread. Was he arrested or just cited? Is he playing Friday or not?

Arrested. Three charges; bond totaling $1,600. This from the Story County online inmate listings:

10846086_10202727768106022_215464789770873180_n.jpg

If I knew how, I'd take a pic of Fred doing a WTF? pose and put the words, "Dude, where's my star?"

That would kill! Somebody take that and run with it:D

Big debate over on Cyclone message board about seriousness of charges and whether he ought to be suspended for tomorrow night and future games.

Will be interesting to see how this impacts the line on the game. I'd say Iowa by 5 or 6 at least now.

My guess is Edozie starts just for size.

I'll be shocked if Iowa doesn't win now. ISU will have to be unconscious from 3.

He was IMO the one big advantage ISU had in the game tomorrow. He'll be suspended, it's a bummer, I thought ISU would lose but keep it close, I think Iowa by 10 now.

Just the drug house charge IMO will likely blow over like it did for DJK but I highly doubt he'll play tomorrow.

Playing the honor before victory card when Jok never even was suspended 1 game is hilarious BTW.

Didn't DJK get suspended with no contact with the team?

Will be interesting to see how this impacts the line on the game. I'd say Iowa by 5 or 6 at least now.

Considering all of ISU's players are better than all of Iowa's players, they should still win by 40. Hell, even Aaron White wouldn't get any PT for that dynasty over there.

He'll play tomorrow. ISU players will reference Jok's two arrests and use that as ammo on why he should play.

I just hope our fans and student section have some good chants ready if he is in the building. Even if he's just on the bench. Let em have it.

Fred will take a HARD,no nonsense stance on this matter that will send a message for the future. BDJ will be suspended......until practice this afternoon where he will see the light and rejoin the team

per CF : @TravisHines21: Ames police say BDJ’s apt had been an issue for noise multiple times. They said they worked with ISU coaching staff to handle it previously.

per CF : @TravisHines21: Ames police say BDJ’s apt had been an issue for noise multiple times. They said they worked with ISU coaching staff to handle it previously.

Granted I'm sure this happens everywhere, but is it scary to anyone else to hear that?

This gets better and better...this guy was a freakin idiot.

"Police were called to Dejean-Jones’ apartment around 3 a.m. Thursday due to a noise complaint. The ISU senior answered the door and officers smelled burnt marijuana, according to Ames police commander Geoff Huff. The charge of hosting a drug house is a serious misdemeanor.

Dejean-Jones’ apartment had been an issue for local police recently as they’d visited it five separate times due to noise complaints. Huff said they worked with Dejean-Jones, other residents of the building and the ISU men’s basketball coaching staff to alleviate the issue, even creating a system for other residents to text Dejean-Jones if noise was became an issue."

Latest posts