ISU fans

I watched Neally in the summer last year and he will move from 5th and contend for #1. One of the best pure running backs I have seen.

I watched Neally in the summer last year and he will move from 5th and contend for #1. One of the best pure running backs I have seen.

That doesn't say much considering what you've had to lay your eyes on over there in Ames over the years. I really hope you're talking about ALL of college football, b/c that would be comical.

With all those talented running backs and amazing running game it is hard to believe you only won 6 games last year.

BTW, that Hill guy decommitted from Iowa State and committed to Iowa. :D

It all starts under center. If our quarterback play does not improve this season it will be another 6-6 team. The running game did little to hamper this seasons results. I mean even you can attest to that right, didnt your running back rush for 1200 yards and you finish 7-6?

That doesn't say much considering what you've had to lay your eyes on over there in Ames over the years. I really hope you're talking about ALL of college football, b/c that would be comical.
May want to click on his offer sheet. He is #9 rated all purpose back with offers from about every major school, if you want to see some real fun stuff find his You Tube videos.

So you have 4 running backs that play counting Woody, how many yards do you think one kid can get, **** there is only one football. And remember Shontrelle was #1 out of Spring and was hurt against Texas.

yeah and it just so happens woody was the 2nd leading rusher out of all those studs.

i think that says something, but i'm not sure what........

i'm sure you'll have an answer for that.

If he was that good, he wouldn't have redshirted idiot. You realize Iowa recruited a higher ranked kid THIS year.

Last edited:
It all starts under center. If our quarterback play does not improve this season it will be another 6-6 team. The running game did little to hamper this seasons results. I mean even you can attest to that right, didnt your running back rush for 1200 yards and you finish 7-6?

Yeah, 1 more than Iowa State...and we even gift wrapped 1 for ya. We won't be as nice next year. ;)

yeah and it just so happens woody was the 2nd leading rusher out of all those studs.

i think that says something, but i'm not sure what........

i'm sure you'll have an answer for that.
Thats fine with me a walk on always has something to prove? Whats your point? You had a 1200 yard back and you finished with 1 more win that we did. We didnt win or lose because of our running game. We averaged 250-300 yards a game on the ground at one point. It was under center.

May want to click on his offer sheet. He is #9 rated all purpose back with offers from about every major school, if you want to see some real fun stuff find his You Tube videos.

Great. And at a buck 50, or whatever he weighs he will get destroyed. I love how you clowns are so clueless. If this guy didn't have serious issues, he wouldn't be in Lames. You really think he chose you over other top programs b/c he really loved your winning tradition? Or Lames? Or no, I got it; he wants to play for the legendary Paw Woads?

Great. And at a buck 50, or whatever he weighs he will get destroyed. I love how you clowns are so clueless. If this guy didn't have serious issues, he wouldn't be in Lames. You really think he chose you over other top programs b/c he really loved your winning tradition? Or Lames? Or no, I got it; he wants to play for the legendary Paw Woads?
Congrats you have proven a point, you dont know anything about football.

It was a down year rushing the ball for Iowa......The last 2 years have been down actually.

You wouldn't have said anything like this at all if Hill kept his commitment to ISU. I think you are just a jock sniffer saying you know a "recruiter"??? Who is the "recruiter" that you know that didn't even realize that Hill was thinking hard about switching? What kind of recruiter doesn't even realize a kid committed to them is taking a visit to another school? You laughed and said it was a "family thing" yet it was a visit, and a serious visit, and a visit that changed his mind.

Congrats you have proven a point, you dont know anything about football.

B/c I was stating his exact weight. (facepalm) I'm sure he's not far off as Rivas is often wrong on the high end (listed at 175). Speaking of knowing nothing about college football, how's that recruit oh what's his name, Barkley Hill working out for ya? Still solid on ISU? GTFO, clownie.

Thats fine with me a walk on always has something to prove? Whats your point? You had a 1200 yard back and you finished with 1 more win that we did. We didnt win or lose because of our running game. We averaged 250-300 yards a game on the ground at one point. It was under center.

WTF??? Do you even watch ISU football? You rushed for over 200 yards 3 times this year.....When was ISU EVER, EVER averaging 250 yards a game on the ground? Take away your QB rushing, and your "dominating" rushing RB's averaged 124 yards per game.....Iowa had a crappy, crappy year running the football, and they averaged 133 yards per game from the RB's.

WTF??? Do you even watch ISU football? You rushed for over 200 yards 3 times this year.....When was ISU EVER, EVER averaging 250 yards a game on the ground? Take away your QB rushing, and your "dominating" rushing RB's averaged 124 yards per game.....Iowa had a crappy, crappy year running the football, and they averaged 133 yards per game from the RB's.

maybe in the first game of the season they had 70 yards rushing from running backs in the first quarter, therefore they were on pace for 280. do i win?

It was a down year rushing the ball for Iowa......The last 2 years have been down actually.

You wouldn't have said anything like this at all if Hill kept his commitment to ISU. I think you are just a jock sniffer saying you know a "recruiter"??? Who is the "recruiter" that you know that didn't even realize that Hill was thinking hard about switching? What kind of recruiter doesn't even realize a kid committed to them is taking a visit to another school? You laughed and said it was a "family thing" yet it was a visit, and a serious visit, and a visit that changed his mind.
Just know someone inside the program who works with the staff, sorry? As for Hill again congrats, and yes I have said on this site since Iowa offered that Iowa would be a good place for him and would have not been stunned after Coker, McCall, Johnson and whoever else is leaving had left and openings on the depth chart resulted. I will never down grade a kid for his decision, wish him the best. I look forward to ISU playing him for 4 years, I am sure Knott and Klein will welcome him!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon) - YouTube[/ame]

Iowa State Cyclones vs. Texas Tech Red Raiders - Recap - October 29, 2011 - ESPN
Kansas Jayhawks vs. Iowa State Cyclones - Recap - November 05, 2011 - ESPN
Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. Iowa State Cyclones - Recap - November 18, 2011 - ESPN
Iowa State Cyclones vs. Oklahoma Sooners - Recap - November 26, 2011 - ESPN
Iowa State Cyclones vs. Kansas State Wildcats - Recap - December 03, 2011 - ESPN

Around 250 after Barnett took over, I will let you do the math.

Latest posts