isu billboard in cf

This is the fastest growing thread I have ever seen. Winning!

Facebook-like-button.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISUFB
full of fail... we don't even play UNI in football this year, next
or basketball.

Or baseball.
Wise use of budget if you ask me. Ha

OK, I'll admit it. I don't get the billboard.

Between this and Iowa's gem of "Let's be mad again", I tend to think the advertising departments need some help.

You guys are being trolled by Jamie Pollard and it is working. :D

Does anyone get the sense that Jaime was that kid in high school that was picked on all the time. Now he thinks he is the tough guy on the block. The thing that drives him nuts is that no matter what he does, he will forever be in those darn Hawkeyes shadow.

Kind of sad if you think about it. Jaime do you need a hug?

OK, I'll admit it. I don't get the billboard.

Between this and Iowa's gem of "Let's be mad again", I tend to think the advertising departments need some help.

The Mad again thing is cheesy but it at least makes some sense. Advertising your conference commissioner as one of your own is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

The Mad again thing is cheesy but it at least makes some sense. Advertising your conference commissioner as one of your own is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

Agree there. I would have gone with something minorly funny that also riled people up in a good - natured way. Like "This year we'll do our best to beat you in less than three overtimes"

Dumb, but not as dumb as the Bowlsby thing. Plus, that took me all of 10 seconds to think up, with no ad agency.

When do the limited edition Bob Bowlsby coins come out? When the Armageddon happens that will be the only legal tender we have left.

For a fan base that supposedly could care less about the Cyclones, there sure are alot of pages of comments regarding billboards that have nothing to do with the hawks. Seems to me that "little brother" resides in Iowa City..

For a fan base that supposedly could care less about the Cyclones, there sure are alot of pages of comments regarding billboards that have nothing to do with the hawks. Seems to me that "little brother" resides in Iowa City..

Well, this would make sense if your program wasn't dog ****.

Agree there. I would have gone with something minorly funny that also riled people up in a good - natured way. Like "This year we'll do our best to beat you in less than three overtimes" Dumb, but not as dumb as the Bowlsby thing. Plus, that took me all of 10 seconds to think up, with no ad agency.

see, at least that would make sense.

Latest posts