isu billboard in cf

For a fan base that supposedly could care less about the Cyclones, there sure are alot of pages of comments regarding billboards that have nothing to do with the hawks. Seems to me that "little brother=" resides in Iowa City..
=

Because the billboards are in the "Iowa Market" per ISU. So they are directing them at Iowa fans. If anything is "Little Brother", its buying billboard space in your competition's market.

It wouldn't have anything to do with Bowlsby being from Iowa......LOL!

Yes, I think everybody realizes that. When is he coming here? I'll make a pie, and offer to babysit his kids so he and his wife can go out to Godfathers on Duff Ave. Thank God for the billboard. I wouldn't have been prepared.

You are!
University of rape cover-up ...

Oh look what I started :D
fail28.jpg

You are!
University of rape cover-up ...

Oh look what I started :D

The word troll could not fit better for an ISU fan. Their history is the equivalent of the trolls and homeless guys that live, J/O, and drop deuces under bridges, and their favorite runningbacks jump off of them.

Keep it up ISU fan.

Last edited:
Marketing ISU football is akin to the mega fast food restaurants trying to produce food that looks like their commercials. The finished product rarely matches the marketing efforts.

Marketing ISU football is akin to the mega fast food restaurants trying to produce food that looks like their commercials. The finished product rarely matches the marketing efforts.

That's not the only similarity, though - both things are covered with ketchup & mustard. ;)

99.8% of the people who see it won't even get it. Hell, I'm not sure I get it.
Welcome home? He lives in Texas.

For a fan base that supposedly could care less about the Cyclones, there sure are alot of pages of comments regarding billboards that have nothing to do with the hawks. Seems to me that "little brother" resides in Iowa City..

So they sincerely did this for the benefit of Bowlsby?

Hopping to make him feel at home in Texas by placing a bill board near the university of Iowa where he will never ever see it?

Latest posts