isu billboard in cf

That goon is such a stereotype. I mean, you couldn't do any better than this clown if someone asked you, "show me a picture of a moronic meathead wrassler pls".

See? It makes so much sense. Suck on that! OH SO TROLLED!!
Oh we burned you.

btad.png

HAHA. Im in tears! That is ******* funny!

Some ISU fans are saying it was done to get Hawk fans talking, even if it is talking about how dumb it is. Therefore they win.

Some ISU fans are saying it was done to get Hawk fans talking, even if it is talking about how dumb it is. Therefore they win.

Spend lots of money on an advertising campaign that targets people who are not in their demographic. Yep, they win I guess.

So ISU is posting a billboard with the picture of the big 12 commissioner, attempting to take a jab at Iowa? I'm still confused.

Thats about the most pathetic thing Ive ever seen come out of Ames.

If I was an ISU fan I would be embarrassed.

A billboard about your conference commissioner?

I think it is hilarious!

Gets under the skin of some but I think it keeps things fun between the 2 schools. It is supposed to be fun right?

No, your completely missing the point, its not getting under anyones skin.

Who cares about Bob Bolsby of all people. He dosen't work for ISU and he lives in texas.

This is an unprecedented embarrassment for ISU.

No, your completely missing the point, its not getting under anyones skin.

Who cares about Bob Bolsby of all people. He dosen't work for ISU and he lives in texas.

This is an unprecedented embarrassment for ISU.

Well, I wouldn't call it unprecedented. I can think of many more thing we have done that are much more embarrassing then this.

Example:
4251082760_672668c173_o.png

Ah, Bob Bowlsby...the man who ran Tom Davis out of town for Stevie "WWJD...sweep rape under the rug?" Alford and wanted to hire Terry F'n Allen to be the ol' ball coach at IOWA.

Welcome back indeed.

Didn't Bowlsby hire Ferentz at Iowa and Harbaugh at Stanford? Seems like a good AD to me.

Bowlsby didn't hire Ferentz, the committee hired Ferentz.
Bowlsby could not be trusted because he was going to hire Allen - so the administration appointed a committee to hire a football coach.

And it was the bureaucracy of the committee that cost us Bob Stoops.

I just don't get this at all.....

Bob runs the winningest basketball coach in Iowa history out on a rail and replaces him with the most pompous-a$$ of a coach known to mankind who subsequently coddles a rapist and runs our program into the ground. In the meantime, Bob spends absolutely $0 on basketball related facilities (practice facility, Carver upgrades, etc) during his time here and the basketball program plummets to levels not seen in it's history.

Bob also nearly f's up the football coaching hire by trying to hire his old friend, Terry Allen. He so upsets the donors that he's nearly run out of town and Mary Sue has to cobble together a search committee at the last minute. This search committee then tells Bob Stoops that they'll "get back to him" concerning the head coaching spot. We then fall into Ferentz.

When it's learned that Bob is leaving for Stanford, you couldn't find a Hawkeye fan that was disappointed.....heck, most would have volunteered to help move him.

So I fail to see where I should be disappointed or outraged that the most hated figure in recent Hawkeye history is now part of a $hitty conference that was nearly in ruins just a year ago?

I just don't get this at all.....

Bob runs the winningest basketball coach in Iowa history out on a rail and replaces him with the most pompous-a$$ of a coach known to mankind who subsequently coddles a rapist and runs our program into the ground. In the meantime, Bob spends absolutely $0 on basketball related facilities (practice facility, Carver upgrades, etc) during his time here and the basketball program plummets to levels not seen in it's history.

Bob also nearly f's up the football coaching hire by trying to hire his old friend, Terry Allen. He so upsets the donors that he's nearly run out of town and Mary Sue has to cobble together a search committee at the last minute. This search committee then tells Bob Stoops that they'll "get back to him" concerning the head coaching spot. We then fall into Ferentz.

When it's learned that Bob is leaving for Stanford, you couldn't find a Hawkeye fan that was disappointed.....heck, most would have volunteered to help move him.

So I fail to see where I should be disappointed or outraged that the most hated figure in recent Hawkeye history is now part of a $hitty conference that was nearly in ruins just a year ago?

Wait, why is it a ****** conference?

Latest posts