isu billboard in cf

Life is all about taking advantage of situations when they arise, and capitalizing on them. I know for a fact you wish you could have had Royce on Iowa's roster this year. It's better to get Burberry at Goodwill than not have it at all... You know I'm right.

Guess it went over your head. No worries.

Life is all about taking advantage of situations when they arise, and capitalizing on them. I know for a fact you wish you could have had Royce on Iowa's roster this year. It's better to get Burberry at Goodwill than not have it at all... You know I'm right.

So you shop at Goodwill. Check.

Maybe Pullhard is trolling Cedar Falls/UNI? Because I can't think of any other reason to place the billboard there. I mean, it's not like Bowlsby will ever see it there.

On ISU's Facebook they mention that this is in 3 specific Iowa markets. ISU is making it clear this is focused at Iowa. Which makes it even weirder... in fact, it's just silly.

What are they even marketing?

I have no idea.

I put this on Twitter during lunch:
"Here's how dumb the Bowlsby sign is. It'd be like Iowa putting up a "Welcome Home, Cael" billboard because PSU in the B1G, you know."

This is the mindset. I just don't get why an athletic department would spend money on dig, when it isn't even a dig. That's the crazy part of this.

:D :D :D :D :D

ragecomicPolaalrd.png

Could a clown please explain why this a dig at Iowa?

I could only come up with these two possibilities:

1. He is snubbing Iowa by leaving Iowa for the B12.

2. Iowa fans are p:ssed he's "back" since they tried so hard to get rid of him.

Last edited:
Am I unfamiliar with the definition of trolling? So, trolling is "doing something that doesn't make any sense and/or stupid where everyone can see it, and then people make of you?"

Got it. I am on my way to London right now to compete naked in 100m dash. Getting last place while people look at my balls. YOU JUST GOT TROLLED, EARTH!

This just got favorited!!

This says it all:

"We aren't obsessed with Iowa but we'll spend thousands on billboards just to troll them. Fantastic logic, Jamie Pollard."

I really don't understand how anyone could expect Iowa fans to be bothered by this. If anything, doesn't our former AD being selected to run their conference show the superiority of our athletic program? I mean if ISU's AD took over as big ten commish that seems like something they would boast about.

Latest posts