Is there a single Big 10 player you really don't care for?

I would love for them to tank and not make the tourney. Their fans tend to whine a lot when they don't have incredible success.. I lived there for 15 years.
They have an entire generation of fans that is beyond spoiled. They have no recollection of the dark ages before Barry and Dick Bennett. I have lived in the state for going on nineteen years.

I can’t stand Wisconsin or MSU because their slow 1975 play style infects the league every year. Teams like Iowa are actually trying to play modern basketball but have to play these slug fests where you have to shoot a guy to get a foul called on you.

I can’t stand Wisconsin or MSU because their slow 1975 play style infects the league every year. Teams like Iowa are actually trying to play modern basketball but have to play these slug fests where you have to shoot a guy to get a foul called on you.

Iowa isn't trying to play modern basketball with five white guys on the floor.

/sarcsm/BoomIwentThere/tongueInCheek

looks like he can keep doing that crap because the refs keep calling it on the other team.

For me....Pritzl, from Wisconsin....that poor son of a bitch has Tourettes, and I'm afraid he's going to hurt someone bad with all his jaw jerking moves. If he was on or around Connor's junk, I'm afraid he would require surgery.

Illinois had a player just before their 2005 final four team named Lucas Johnson. He combined the arrogant look of Cyrus Grissom with a knack of getting in well placed extracurricular cheap shots on opposing players. Talked a lot of trash too. He was the guy at the fraternity party who's mug you just wanted to drill the moment you saw him.

Latest posts