Is there a single Big 10 player you really don't care for?

EstronHawkKing

Purdue's Matt Haarms for me, can't stand the guy, but he is a good player. I also think he's a tad bit dirty and obnoxious at times. I don't like his hair either!

636508485830853820-LAF-Nebraska-at-Purdue-04.jpg

The white guy from Wisconsin who likes to take about 6-7 fake charges every game and make opposing players fall down and risk injury.

If not him, anyone of the other players on the Badger team.
Snuck that one in right before me. I guess our take on Wisconsin's team is correct.

Yes, but I'm guessing you're talking about non-Hawkeyes, so I'll say Cassius Winston. Headband plus Izzo makes me dislike him. Also, most of Wisconsin's team.

I'll say it ... C-Mac is a love-hate, for me. Love his grittiness, hate his punkiness.

Other than that, no particular individual but anyone who flexes or screams or beats his chest or "touts / taunts" in that way but plays for a crappy team and usually is really bad in other areas of the game.

I'll say it ... C-Mac is a love-hate, for me. Love his grittiness, hate his punkiness.

Other than that, no particular individual but anyone who flexes or screams or beats his chest or "touts / taunts" in that way but plays for a crappy team and usually is really bad in other areas of the game.
Yeah other teams probably hate him and JBo the most for us... Baer is a kid they all would like to hate on. But they can't. Because how could anyone hate him really... He's a player every school wishes they had one of.

Yeah other teams probably hate him and JBo the most for us... Baer is a kid they all would like to hate on. But they can't. Because how could anyone hate him really... He's a player every school wishes they had one of.
Baer is a fearless shooter and does something no one else on the Iowa team does: he thinks ahead of the play, and plays fundamental BB.

I like C-Mac but on the negative side, his on court demeanor is more Wisconsin than anything else.

The white guy from Wisconsin who likes to take about 6-7 fake charges every game and make opposing players fall down and risk injury.

If not him, anyone of the other players on the Badger team.
This reminds me of Daniel Ocean and Rusty watching the Chinese acrobats and Rusty explaining to Danny that the Amazing Yen is the "short Chinese guy"

Which white guy from Wisconsin are you talking about?:)

I know, it's Davison. He is always on the floor, appearing to be hustling, giving that a out effort that makes announcers froth at the mouth in praise. He's not, he's always trying to take someone's legs out, like John Stockton used to. Against Minnesota, he tried to roll under Dupree MacBreyer from behind. Against Illinois, he got tangled up with Frazier of Illinois under the basket and managed to stick his leg in Frazier's landing path, causing him to roll his ankle.

That's two blatant deliberate examples of trying to hurt someone. One of these days he's going to hurt himself.

This reminds me of Daniel Ocean and Rusty watching the Chinese acrobats and Rusty explaining to Danny that the Amazing Yen is the "short Chinese guy"

Which white guy from Wisconsin are you talking about?:)

I know, it's Davison. He is always on the floor, appearing to be hustling. He's not, he's always trying to take someone's legs out, like John Stockton used to. Against Minnesota, he tried to roll under Dupree MacBreyer from behind. Against Illinois, he got tangled up with Frazier of Illinois in the basket and managed to stick his leg in Frazier's landing path, causing him to roll his ankle.

That's two blatant deliberate examples of trying to hurt someone. One of these days he's going to hurt himself.
YMCA cheap shot type player, too short to play, walk under other guys when they need to land. Act like they don't now what they are doing but it is always with a subtle intent. Short guy revenge. 99% of time they are white. (Unconscious bias alert)

YMCA cheap shot type player, too short to play, walk under other guys when they need to land. Act like they don't now what they are doing but it is always with a subtle intent. Short guy revenge. 99% of time they are white. (Unconscious bias alert)
In the mid 1980's you had Scott Skiles, Steve Alford, Jeff Moe, Jay Burson, Mike Heineman and Doug Altenberger all in the league at the same time. Lots of hatin' and booin' going on in those days.

Moe wasn't messed with much because those who did faced the wrath of Ed Horton, Kent Hill and Michael Reaves. Opponents would have been better off sticking their hand in a piranha tank. Gerry Wright and Bill Jones were not to be messed with either.

In the mid 1980's you had Scott Skiles, Steve Alford, Jeff Moe, Jay Burson, Mike Heineman and Doug Altenberger all in the league at the same time. Lots of hatin' and booin' going on in those days.

Moe wasn't messed with much because those who did faced the wrath of Ed Horton, Kent Hill and Michael Reaves. Opponents would have been better off sticking their hand in a piranha tank. Gerry Wright and Bill Jones were not to be messed with either.
I always like Jeff Moe, saw him and Al Lorenzen play in a HS all star game where I was going to graduate school. Got to talk to them since I was the student SID at the time. Both very humble, pleasant.

Baer is a fearless shooter and does something no one else on the Iowa team does: he thinks ahead of the play, and plays fundamental BB.
Yup. I wish he could play 4 more years for us. He's not flawless by any means. But any coach would take him in a heart beat

Latest posts