Iowa vs UMKC Game Thread

Didn't catch the game. Did we cover the spread?

giphy.gif

Help who. Is JBo watching this thread saying “well now we’ll make the tourney thanks to imgoodco helping”.
You’re fun, you act like I had money on this, but really I told a bunch of chirping birds on a message board they’d cover in a game they controlled from the tip.

You’re fun, you act like I had money on this, but really I told a bunch of chirping birds on a message board they’d cover in a game they controlled from the tip.
We looked bad. Period. We failed to cover and we looked bad. I love that I’m the bad guy for stating facts. There have been several dozen threads this offseason about what expectations are this year. We’re not making the tournament period. We looked mediocre against a very low level opponent. We are going to have single digit conference wins again. Just because I can see that now without waiting until we actually go under .500 doesn’t make me a bad person.

I love getting called out by Pollyannias who constantly move the goalpost. Give me your prediction now if your so keen to call me out. How many conference games do we win. Careful predict less than a tournament birth and apparently your not a fan.

Latest posts