Iowa vs Tennessee Tip is 11:10am Sunday

Reading theses comments give me the impression that some thought we would or actually had a snowballs chance in hell to win this game. We couldn't do crap against top Big teams besides the mirage against Mich....so this is not surprising at all.
So we didn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell and you give an example of a snowball’s chance in hell.

Fran, you should be coaching your team up at half instead of saying offensive success feeds defensive intensity.

The point of the program is Fran gets to coach his two sons for 3-4 years...to the detriment of the program.
I have a feeling this isn’t going to go well for anybody.

Yup and he has been recruiting with his kids in mind and that creates problems and it’s hurting us not helping the program move forward.

We not bringing in Joe Toussaint anymore?

He’s the one guard we have coming in and I’m really excited for him. Unfortunately Fran will pry sit him so Conner and pat can play together. Even if he does play, we need more than one guy. We need 2-3 guards who can create. If Joe pans out, we will have one, maybe 2 every now and then when moss is on.

The point of the program is Fran gets to coach his two sons for 3-4 years...to the detriment of the program.
I have a feeling this isn’t going to go well for anybody.
Fans are going to be on excuse overdrive when we see Pat stumbling around and getting his chest shot blocked.

Will we start 2nd half in man
ROFLLLLLLLLL

Starters will be taken out after 3 minutes in a line change, he’ll have subs play zone and bring the game from 31 to a “respectable” 22.

Starters back in for man for 2-3 minutes back up to 28; switch back to zone and Tennessee letup brings it down to 19

Latest posts