Iowa vs Tennessee Tip is 11:10am Sunday

It is tragic seeing how terrible he is after three years of Iowa's coaching. Sad. What do they have him working on hour after hour?
That’s why Iowa needs an Assistant enema - recruiting, development and fundamental D and Rebounding teaching.

Charles barkley is spot on he just said

why Did Iowa come out in a Man that’s a team that needs to be coming out in a Zone, hummm imagine that...

Hey Fran saying it all year WTF is your fascination with Iowa playing Man they are not a team that should ever been in a Man To Man unless you have to..

Nah, I think more skinny slow footed 6'7" wing players is the answer.

We lost one guy who can dribble a little bit (Baer) and replace him with a stretch 4 and a 4/5 hybrid who can’t score outside a layup. Not to mention Patrick is coming in and we see that Fran has to have his kids play. So we will be running 12 deep and one a few guards

It’s taken him 9 years to build this ? Lick in year 9 would kill Fran in year 9. Lick just started getting momentum in recruiting when we fired him . Not saying it wasn’t deserved . Just saying

I beg someone in the Iowa media to ask Fran why play any significant man when you can't match up with other team......who am I kidding they won't ask it.

We lost one guy who can dribble a little bit (Baer) and replace him with a stretch 4 and a 4/5 hybrid who can’t score outside a layup. Not to mention Patrick is coming in and we see that Fran has to have his kids play. So we will be running 12 deep and one a few guards
We not bringing in Joe Toussaint anymore?

I don’t.

Most of this is within his control:

1) effort

2) work on a jump shot

3) effort

4) have a b-ball in your hands so it feels normal to catch and dribble

5a) practice dribbling
5b) in traffic

6) make 99% of your dunk attempts

7) effort

And, he has become a head case out there. No confidence, hesitant, awkward. But this is nothing new. It started during our losing streak. I still want him back next year with a better defined role. Shot blocker and rebounder. I think he is capable.

Latest posts