Iowa vs Tennessee Tip is 11:10am Sunday

Our problem is not coaching, it's recruiting! Most of our players simply are not very good compared to a "good" team's players! And yes, I do know the coach recruits! So, on second thought, maybe our problem IS coaching! I don't care how you do it... pay 'em, bribe 'em, buy 'em hookers and strippers, lie to 'em, whatever... but we simply have to get better players!!!!!

1st, if you can't recruit, then yes, the problem is the coach
2nd, "developmental" programs are awesomeness
3rd, see number 1

And, he has become a head case out there. No confidence, hesitant, awkward. But this is nothing new. It started during our losing streak. I still want him back next year with a better defined role. Shot blocker and rebounder. I think he is capable.
He’s a terrible shot blocker haha. I think Wieskamp might have more blocks.

Charles barkley is spot on he just said

why Did Iowa come out in a Man that’s a team that needs to be coming out in a Zone, hummm imagine that...

Hey Fran saying it all year WTF is your fascination with Iowa playing Man they are not a team that should ever been in a Man To Man unless you have to..
The sad thing is that Barkley has only watched a partial game against Cincy to figure that out.

Fran has seen the proof all year and shrugs, “screw it. We’re playing man until I have to play zone to keep the game ‘close’l

And, he has become a head case out there. No confidence, hesitant, awkward. But this is nothing new. It started during our losing streak. I still want him back next year with a better defined role. Shot blocker and rebounder. I think he is capable.
Again. He needs to be Jordan Murphy. That would work.

This is the shit that pisses me off. Seriously you think Fran Iowa is going to run and gun and play Man To Man with Tennessee??? You do shit and coach to give yourself a chance and why wouldn’t you. You have nothing to lose!!

If this wasn't Iowa, Fran and all the assistant coaches would be worried about their future with the program during halftime.

I have no idea what Cook is thinking about at halftime? Damn, how am I going to make that coast to coast dunk work in the second half?

The point of the program is Fran gets to coach his two sons for 3-4 years...to the detriment of the program.
I have a feeling this isn’t going to go well for anybody.

Reading theses comments give me the impression that some thought we would or actually had a snowballs chance in hell to win this game. We couldn't do crap against top Big teams besides the mirage against Mich....so this is not surprising at all.

Reading theses comments give me the impression that some thought we would or actually had a snowballs chance in hell to win this game. We couldn't do crap against top Big teams besides the mirage against Mich....so this is not surprising at all.
Correct, but hope feels good for a while!

The sad thing is that Barkley has only watched a partial game against Cincy to figure that out.

Fran has seen the proof all year and shrugs, “screw it. We’re playing man until I have to play zone to keep the game ‘close’l

Switch to South Paw....only down by 20 million......the F Fran, we should have been doing that from the start!
f310ec43-b27d-4e71-a574-f7142c4b9b6b_screenshot.jpg

He’s a terrible shot blocker haha. I think Wieskamp might have more blocks.
Yeah, you are right. All I am saying is that his best role, with his innate athleticism, would be a rebounder and shot blocker. If he comes back and plays the same role next year as this one, he will not add much to the team.

I have nothing much more to say. We are out classed. We are out recruited, we are out coached.

Fall and Winter starting to look the same.

Latest posts