Iowa vs Tennessee Tip is 11:10am Sunday

True to form the two TN players don’t compliment our team at all. Just talk about how awesome they were and how they didn’t play well.
UNREAL!!

What do you expect from a bunch of classless Aholes

They had the living Shitte kicked out of them the second half

Wiped the smug smiles off their faces

At least we have that

What do you expect from a bunch of classless Aholes

They had the living Shitte kicked out of them the second half

Wiped the smug smiles off their faces

At least we have that

That's a bit harsh maybe. I don't give two shits that they patted themselves on the back after a hard fought win. In my world actions matter. After the buzzer rang the Tennessee Volunteers represented themselves with relative class. They shared platitudes and embraced Hawkeye players. They knew a war was had and they respected their slain foe.

When the camera points to them and the mic's go in their face they are allowed to say whatever they want. They earned the right. They didn't disrespect us. They just congratulated themselves. Anyone who feels slighted by that should look inward for healing.

Moss did have a good 2H, but I kept saying we need Baer out there instead of Moss. Moss hurt us bad in OT
Yeah unfortunately or fortunately MOss hitting that crazy 3 to tie it he then did stupid stuff in OT and Cook was absolutely no help in OT.

That's a bit harsh maybe. I don't give two shits that they patted themselves on the back after a hard fought win. In my world actions matter. After the buzzer rang the Tennessee Volunteers represented themselves with relative class. They shared platitudes and embraced Hawkeye players. They knew a war was had and they respected their slain foe.

When the camera points to them and the mic's go in their face they are allowed to say whatever they want. They earned the right. They didn't disrespect us. They just congratulated themselves. Anyone who feels slighted by that should look inward for healing.

Thought I was being generous

Last edited:
If a lot of people on here want a bruiser to play for the Hawks, how about Liberty #0? Now he's a bruiser.;)

If a lot of people on here want a bruiser to play for the Hawks, how about Liberty #0? Now he's a bruiser.;)
We were trying to guess his weight the other night.

I'm in for 350. I don't care what his listed weight is. He's bigger that Robert Tractor Traylor (RIP) and the tractor played at at least 320.

Talking about that dude who grew up in Cincinnati

BaxterBell_Myo_2018web.jpg

Myo Baxter-Bell
F / 6' 5" / 255 lbs

That can't be right

oldfuck12 says they're awesome
Pointing to refs as to why you lose every meaningful game in the history of your school is the definition of time to open your eyes and deal with reality time instead of constantly blaming others. This is rural iowa bullshit

Look on the bright side. We now either get to watch the nfl draft and watch all the hawks taken and wonder why they were never challenged/won anything meaningful in college or you can simply look forward to our upcoming daunting annual schedule of Miami of ohio, midd tn and the clown and never leave johnson co

oldfuck12, now you and your clone college buddies can spank each other til football season

Pointing to refs as to why you lose every meaningful game in the history of your school is the definition of time to open your eyes and deal with reality time instead of constantly blaming others. This is rural iowa bullshit

oldfuck12, you define "clueless"

Latest posts