Iowa vs Tennessee Tip is 11:10am Sunday

Ah yes came in to see what the halftime score was glad to see I wasn't disappointed is some big Iowa run to end the half! Ah yes TC 0/5 for Cook and 0/1 at the line...was he a scholarship player or a walk on because Baer has a better line than Cook does

We need more of these . . .

nerdy-athlete-holding-basketball-seated-bench-isolated-white-background-50284833.jpg

. . . if we want to exceed

Ah yes and Fran's D has given up another half a hundy in a half...Tennessee must have slowed the pace down the last 4 minutes.

I had hope when Iowa was 20-5........I consider this season a success, but where does the program go from here.

Our problem is not coaching, it's recruiting! Most of our players simply are not very good compared to a "good" team's players! And yes, I do know the coach recruits! So, on second thought, maybe our problem IS coaching! I don't care how you do it... pay 'em, bribe 'em, buy 'em hookers and strippers, lie to 'em, whatever... but we simply have to get better players!!!!!

I feel sorry for Cook, what a hideous tournament performance on all levels. He sees his dream frittered away at Iowa.
I don’t.

Most of this is within his control:

1) effort

2) work on a jump shot

3) effort

4) have a b-ball in your hands so it feels normal to catch and dribble

5a) practice dribbling
5b) in traffic

6) make 99% of your dunk attempts

7) effort

TC probably doesn’t have CBS on in the locker room but Kellogg said Schofield didn’t have an outside shot when he went to Tennessee but now he’s lethal.

I don’t.

Most of this is within his control:

1) effort

2) work on a jump shot

3) effort

4) have a b-ball in your hands so it feels normal to catch and dribble

5a) practice dribbling
5b) in traffic

6) make 99% of your dunk attempts

7) effort
But he can dunk. :rolleyes:

Latest posts