Iowa vs SDSU Gameday Thread

Every minute Bohannon is playing is a minute we aren't playing defense, he is HUGE part of the problem. We needed someone to play 16 minutes as a backup so he only has to play 24. I guess I was the only one that saw CW's plus/minus last year vs JB's. Just that one Illinois game we literally came back three different times when CW came in, only to lose it again at the end without his effort. It happened seemingly every game for three weeks last year where the starters fell behind by ten or so, and the backups would come in and get us back in the game sparked by CW's defense. He would've be awesome in that press with Nunge. Hopefully Connor can provide some of that because he can't be worse on D than JB or BE.

I was saying that more because nobody else can even dribble a basketball.

Ellingson got abused at PG to the point where the SDSU guy defending him was clapping his hands and laughing while still actively defending him. It was embarrassing. A guy playing for SOUTH DAKOTA STATE was literally laughing at how bad the Iowa PG he was defending was.

They fired a coach who was winning 9 games a year. I'm not saying fire KF. It's all about expectation. I think winning 7 or 8 every year against a manageable schedule should be the norm, with a really strong season once every 4 or 5 years. I think the last 2 weeks in football have made many worry that things may be heading south. We pay the coach a lot of money to beat teams like Purdue at home on Sr. Day, so I get the frustration.
I’m not saying fire anybody.

I just pointed out how hilarious it is that Nebraska will be sending out six-figure checks to Bo Pelini, Mike Riley, and Idiot Numberthree for several years.

Reactions: DJL
You are the only one that has said that. No one else said the McCaffery boys suck.
I was looking through this thread. I didn't see it anywhere. Hopefully people aren't saying that in other threads. I get calling out their dad (mainly because I've been doing it all day o_O ) but I'm not in favor of ripping young kids who haven't played for the program yet.

Nothing is a given more than you being an apologist and calling anyone who doesn't agree with you a troll after a loss. Everything is just fine with this team right haha!

I disagree with lots of people on here, I only call you a Clown troll, because you are a clown troll.

I’m not saying fire anybody.

I just pointed out how hilarious it is that Nebraska will be sending out six-figure checks to Bo Pelini, Mike Riley, and Idiot Numberthree for several years.
It is pretty funny. I never understood the hiring of Riley. I guess they wanted a nice guy after having a total d-bag for a coach.

I was looking through this thread. I didn't see it anywhere. Hopefully people aren't saying that in other threads. I get calling out their dad (mainly because I've been doing it all day o_O ) but I'm not in favor of ripping young kids who haven't played for the program yet.
Good likes to exaggerate people's comments. I said, IMO, that Patrick wasn't top 30 in his class; so Good interprets that to mean I think he sucks. It's a little dramatic if you ask me.

I live about an hour from SDSU and work with a bunch of people with kids going there.

Do not lose this goddamn game. I heard enough of it in '15 from a mother of a kid on Augustana's team.

Have some f'n pride in yourselves today, Hawks.

Sorry, dude. As we're seeing, this team sucks early.

You are the only one that has said that. No one else said the McCaffery boys suck.

No, but it's certainly trending that way. Connor isn't that good... Patrick either. Neither guy has even played at Iowa yet... but that's what some loses can do. How they even come up in the discussion is kind of laughable. It's actually entertaining. I was gonna take a break from the site, but now I can't look away. Carry on all.

I disagree with lots of people on here, I only call you a Clown troll, because you are a clown troll.

You disagree with anyone on here who isn't wearing black and gold blinders. You were even defending Fran's 2014 and 2015 recruiting classes before the game this morning haha!

Good likes to exaggerate people's comments. I said, IMO, that Patrick wasn't top 30 in his class; so Good interprets that to mean I think he sucks. It's a little dramatic if you ask me.

Not trying to be dramatic. But where was this before this week? What does Connor or even Patrick have to do with the Iowa team right now? NOTHING

But Iowa dumps a couple early games and it's open season. I get it. I enjoy watching it. Carry on

Now both McCaffery boys suck?.. Iowa fans are some of the worst.
Here you go again with your drama queen over exaggeration act.

Nobody said they suck. Connor will get minutes and some starts, Patrick in my opinion won't be a starter. So tell me how you translate what I said and what @tksirius said into "They suck."

Stop with the overdramatic, SJW act.

Not trying to be dramatic. But where was this before this week? What does Connor or even Patrick have to do with the Iowa team right now? NOTHING

But Iowa dumps a couple early games and it's open season. I get it. I enjoy watching it. Carry on
The discussion was about whether Fran's two kids being on the team in the future would impact a decision later on to keep or fire Fran if the Hawks were to miss three NCAAs in a row.

There's the answer to your bolded above.

Here you go again with your drama queen over exaggeration act.

Nobody said they suck. Connor will get minutes and some starts, Patrick in my opinion won't be a starter. So tell me how you translate what I said and what @tksirius said into "They suck."

Stop with the overdramatic, SJW act.

You guys like to name call a lot huh? Patrick is consider a top 30 player in the country ... he won't be a starter. How's that for drama?

We all need to take a deep breath. Last year we all were excited about Bohannon, Cook and others. Give them a few more games before you give up. There are a lot of new pieces to work into a team.

The discussion was about whether Fran's two kids being on the team in the future would impact a decision later on to keep or fire Fran if the Hawks were to miss three NCAAs in a row.

There's the answer to your bolded above.

They were both considered top 100 recruits 2 days ago...now... not so sure. Maybe not. But I'm just a drama queen so what do I know?

Fine then.

omgwtf.gif

Latest posts