Iowa vs SDSU Gameday Thread

Fine then.

omgwtf.gif

I laughed.

We all need to take a deep breath. Last year we all were excited about Bohannon, Cook and others. Give them a few more games before you give up. There are a lot of new pieces to work into a team.
This is a very reasonable post. But we just lost any hope of making the NCAA tournament today. People are going to take that hard. This is 3 straight seasons. So in 8 years under Fran we will have made 2 NCAA tournaments and a play in game. I think it's fair to wonder if it's getting close to time to move on? I don't know the answer, but I am getting tired of hearing "wait until next year"

You guys like to name call a lot huh? Patrick is consider a top 30 player in the country ... he won't be a starter. How's that for drama?
I still stand by what I said. If you don't agree with it that's fine as frog hair. But don't get all soap boxy on us and put words in people's mouths.

You disagree with anyone on here who isn't wearing black and gold blinders. You were even defending Fran's 2014 and 2015 recruiting classes before the game this morning haha!

I can discuss Fran's hits and misses with actual Iowa fans any day, I'm not gonna sit around and have an obvious Clown troll Clowning.

correct, I misspoke - he was top 150.
For the record I never once said fire Fran, burn it down, the McCaffereys suck, none of those things. None.

What I did say is that Iowa's chances at making the NCAA are over. Which I won't backtrack on. Almost the worst SOS in all of college basketball, and two of the worst losses in the last decade back to back make it an impossibility unless the Hawks run the rest of non-con and most of the B1G. Which no human smart enough to tie his or her own shoes would consider for a second.

Did I say you said that? I miss where I said "FRYOWA SAID THE MCCAFFERY BOYS SUCK" - go ahead and post that and then call me the drama queen.

For the record I never once said fire Fran, burn it down, the McCaffereys suck, none of those things. None.

What I did say is that Iowa's chances at making the NCAA are over. Which I won't backtrack on. Almost the worst SOS in all of college basketball, and two of the worst losses in the last decade back to back make it an impossibility unless the Hawks run the rest of non-con and most of the B1G. Which no human smart enough to tie his or her own shoes would consider for a second.

This take is NOT dramatic .... at all.

Latest posts