Iowa vs SDSU Gameday Thread

That was embarrassing. No excuse to lose these past two games. We have no choice but to go undefeated the rest of the NC.

I am disappointed and frustrated, just feel like this team and program is and will be good. It's not good now, but I have a lot of faith in the staff. I am gonna take a break from HN, enjoy the season.

But the future is so bright!

images

At this rate, the lines for the ice cream stands in Carver are going to be pretty short this winter.

Free throw shooting, turnovers and opponent 3pt %... Streaming was crap for me. Those are the stats that stand out to me.

Back to back bad losses. Looks like the prognosticators at Sports Illustrated who had Iowa finishing 9th in the conference knew what they were talking about. Should be better than this with as much time as Fran has had to turn it around.

well, if we do lose, we have to have a top 4 B1G finish or NCAA will be tough. You'd have to think this will weigh down our RPI.

This season is over. Iowa has a horribly weak non-conference schedule and to lose two of those games already is a death sentence for the season. The RPI/SOS will not recover. We still have road losses ahead at ISU and Virginia Tech. Drake appears to be a toss up. Also, the BIG appears to be down. This could be a 4 or 5 bid year and Iowa will not be in that group. Very sad when a season appears to be over in November. This is year 8 for Fran and still nothing.