Iowa vs SDSU Gameday Thread

I used to be a big Fran fan, but I've lost a lot of faith in him. I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore.

This years class, last years class and the next 2 are pretty bright lights. You can cheer however you want, think what you want. I reserve the right to let it play out.

I used to be a big Fran fan, but I've lost a lot of faith in him. I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore.

naw. I still love Fran. He's turned this thing around...he's just swug for the fences on PG's and struck out multiple times. Either he's in over his head on PG recruits or he's just had a lot of bad luck. Probably a bit of both

naw. I still love Fran. He's turned this thing around...he's just swug for the fences on PG's and struck out multiple times. Either he's in over his head on PG recruits or he's just had a lot of bad luck. Probably a bit of both
And he refuses to take a swing at an Iowa pg (Tyreke Locure). Must be too quick to play for Iowa.

And he refuses to take a swing at an Iowa pg (Tyreke Locure). Must be too quick to play for Iowa.

I know you love him, I'm just gonna wait and see there. At this point I'd rather have Fran going hard at DJ Carton...4 star with a Wisconsin offer

ok...Iowa plays at 11am tomorrow in a battle for 7th place against the loser of the Buffalo/UAB game

What a shitty few days of Iowa sports. A Nebraska loss might thrust us into the dark ages.

Latest posts