Iowa v ISU Game Thread

wow pretty chippy when the shoe's on the other foot...
I get my comments about getting rid of Fran were stupid....but hearing idiots complain about a couple mediocre years of iowa football is nothing compared to an entire decade of pathetic iowa basketball with no improvement at that.

c'mon guys we are so bad there shouldn't be arguing only happy thoughts about next year. Everyone know we are pathetic right now.
I never expected pathetic. I figured us for bad, but we are really horrendous.
I can't think of 1 B1G we can beat.

Why do you think next year is so much better?

A 7 foot guy in the paint should make us look much better. We still won't be great but that type of size on a team that has no interior defender at all will help a lot.

It's really hard to win, or even look competitive in basketball games without someone who can play under the basket.

A 7 foot guy in the paint should make us look much better. We still won't be great but that type of size on a team that has no interior defender at all.

It's really hard to win, or even look competitive in basketball games without someone who can play under the basket.

Next year is not going to be a magical turn around, but it should be a lot better. But at this point, better would be competitive.

I think you can close this thread now cause HawkPrdatr40 just knocked this one out of the park.

Also makes you wonder why Fran just doesn't play the young guys and get them experience. Clearly our veteran aren't helping.