Iowa v ISU Game Thread

What do you want to wager that Central Arkansas isn't the last win of the year? But then again most of you morons didn't think Iowa would win another football game after the Minnesota loss either so I guess stupidity like this is to be expected.

I didn't once say that it would be. I implied it wasn't far fetched to think that it could be but it's easier to throw out personal attacks then actually formulate discussion so I understand where you're coming from.

And if you can't read a post properly maybe you shouldn't be calling people morons.

When do we get better? There is no guarantee that Woodbury and Gesell will deliver....heck, they will probably get tired of another failed coach.....didn't expect an awesome team but there is LITTLE improvement in this years team....coaching staff fail in my opinion.....if I am Woodbury I reconsider my commitment....Iowa is a graveyard for BB.....and I hate saying that because I loved watching Hawkeye BB in the past....

I....don't....really.....agree.....with....how...much....you....have....been....drinking....tonight....

Sorry...I am just wanting SOME kind of tiny piece of hope....the FB team is in a mire of vanilla complacency....and the BB team seems forever stuck in this limbo of horribleness....can a few players make the difference? I am just not enjoying having my idiot Cy-clown fans owning us in the two major sports....FML!

Sorry...I am just wanting SOME kind of tiny piece of hope....the FB team is in a mire of vanilla complacency....and the BB team seems forever stuck in this limbo of horribleness....can a few players make the difference? I am just not enjoying having my idiot Cy-clown fans owning us in the two major sports....FML!

You should probably just kill yourself dude.

Umm...Yes. 2013 recruiting is wide open. A few players come in EACH YEAR. Give the man time!!!

I think it is funny that people actually expected improvement this year. Seriously, you know the roster. Those if us in the know saw what was coming. Seriously, some people were actually thinking Brommer and Archie were going to replace Cole. There was NO WAY that was happening, but even if it did, it only meant that two guys could help a team equal the worst season in program history.

People were talking about 20 wins. Bahahahaha!

I think it is funny that people actually expected improvement this year. Seriously, you know the roster. Those if us in the know saw what was coming. Seriously, some people were actually thinking Brommer and Archie were going to replace Cole. There was NO WAY that was happening, but even if it did, it only meant that two guys could help a team equal the worst season in program history.

People were talking about 20 wins. Bahahahaha!

Didn't you seriously compare Aaron White to Larry Bird after the Chicago St game?

ISU really gets up for Iowa......and Iowa is really bad......not a good combination for us.

This is where stereotypes are born. Iowa is the school with the home grown athletes, the only player from the state of Iowa even on ISU's roster is Bubu, who is a walkon. I highly doubt the transfers are really getting themselves hyped up for Iowa.

"The just like football" high school cheer. Real nice ISU???

Grow some balls if you can't handle that chant. I've seen the Iowa faithful do far worse, and even that wasn't a huge deal.

Are we supposed to act like we don't give a ****? Beating your rival is fun, even when they suck.

Grow some balls if you can't handle that chant. I've seen the Iowa faithful do far worse, and even that wasn't a huge deal.

Are we supposed to act like we don't give a ****? Beating your rival is fun, even when they suck.
DUH....ERRR!

Not really. Last night I actually felt really bad for Iowa basketball. Worst Iowa team I have ever seen.

Both teams are very below average. Being up 23+ in the first half was the worst thing last night. Really would have liked to see ISU have reason to play with intensity the second vs just holding on.

Latest posts