Iowa v Indiana Game Thread

Watching some of the Oky St/ Missouri game right now, the BTN needs to get Gus Johnson on for football as well since they already have him for basketball.

Early 256 yards is the single game record

That's gotta be the one at NU. I remember it like it was yesterday. Chilly but decent day in Evanston, roadtripped in and met my folks there for the game.
At one point, Quinn bowed formally to the crowd, after a TD catch. It was awesome. I've never seen a receiver more open for an entire game.

That's gotta be the one at NU. I remember it like it was yesterday. Chilly but decent day in Evanston, roadtripped in and met my folks there for the game.
At one point, Quinn bowed formally to the crowd, after a TD catch. It was awesome. I've never seen a receiver more open for an entire game.

Thanks for the story old timer:) Hopefully I can catch this game on BTN classics someday

Our D making the adjustment to start playing man coverage instead of that gawd awful zone everyone knows how to pick apart and that we dont have the personnel to run anyway....helped a lot there during IUs last 2 series. Good job Norm!

Our offense wasn't the issue against ISU

Just because we scored 41 doesn't tell the story when it goes 3 OT.

1st- Iowa scored 7 points in 1st quarter had 134 yards of offense.
2nd- Iowa scored 3 points in 2nd quarter and had 25 yards of offense on 4 possesions.
3rd- Iowa scored 6 points and had 76 yards of offense on 4 possesions.
4th - Iowa scored 7 points and had 67 yards of offense on 2 possesions.

Iowa had opportunities to win that game and the offense was for the most part flat. MCNUTT HAD 4 CATCHES with a guy he had what 6 to 8 inches on.. Hence trj asking where was this offense. McNutt was not utilized very well against ISU.

Our D making the adjustment to start playing man coverage instead of that gawd awful zone everyone knows how to pick apart and that we dont have the personnel to run anyway....helped a lot there during IUs last 2 series. Good job Norm!

We have been playing a lot of 2 deep man under for the entire game

Latest posts