Iowa v Indiana Game Thread

Just because we scored 41 doesn't tell the story when it goes 3 OT.

1st- Iowa scored 7 points in 1st quarter had 134 yards of offense.
2nd- Iowa scored 3 points in 2nd quarter and had 25 yards of offense on 4 possesions.
3rd- Iowa scored 6 points and had 76 yards of offense on 4 possesions.
4th - Iowa scored 7 points and had 67 yards of offense on 2 possesions.

Iowa had opportunities to win that game and the offense was for the most part flat. MCNUTT HAD 4 CATCHES with a guy he had what 6 to 8 inches on.. Hence trj asking where was this offense. McNutt was not utilized very well against ISU.

You seriously need to just stop

I like the IU quarterback holding up the "Number 1" finger and trying to deal smack after his non-TD. What a clown.
Yeah, I get that he's a frosh, but still...check the scoreboard, son.
Fkn L'hoosiers.

It gets old when your posts are attempts at showing what you know. Thanks for your feedback.

Not an attempt Cibula. Fact is Iowa could have done alot more offensively against ISU and you state Iowa's offense wasn't the problem. That was not the case. Again just showing your arrogance of you knowing it all. You do it every Saturday in here.

Not an attempt Cibula. Fact is Iowa could have done alot more offensively against ISU and you state Iowa's offense wasn't the problem. That was not the case. Again just showing your arrogance of you knowing it all. You do it every Saturday in here.

I don't really care. I don't care what you have to say because you have proven you don't really know much. Have an opinion, fine...just quit stirring the pot with every post

Latest posts