Iowa v Indiana Game Thread

I have a feeling we'll see a lot of different RBs this half.

How is Indiana not providing safety help with McNutt? Mind boggling.

Ummm... sneak stops the clock with a first down. If they didn't call a TO it would have been a penalty... But I agree we do struggle with CM

Yep, the QB sneak was to get the 1st down and stop the clock.. Don't have a problem with that. But I was thinking "WTF!" when they let 25 seconds run off the clock and THEN called a timeout.

I liked that KF manned up and called the TO's to get the ball back. That got us an extra TD to help blow this game open. Good job KF!

Now let's keep the pedal to the metal and put 50+ on the board.. I don't trust our defense enough to continually shut down IU, especially since we're getting dinged up on the DL.

Now, will KOK and Kirk keep up the tempo or go coservative and let IU. back in the game? I hope they keep the hammer down in the 2nd half for once.

What do you think about the report about KF getting in the face of the D Line and calling them out?!

Glad the captain stepped in there. Coach K wasn't getting them to play.

I imagine we're going to see Coker (and others) rack up some more rushing yards. Who, by the way, had 109 yards with 2 TD's. Their defense kind of sucks.

Now, will KOK and Kirk keep up the tempo or go coservative and let IU. back in the game? I hope they keep the hammer down in the 2nd half for once.

They did last year and against ULM, they also will against Indiana. They know our teams strength is the offense and they will play in favor of it.

Yep, the QB sneak was to get the 1st down and stop the clock.. Don't have a problem with that. But I was thinking "WTF!" when they let 25 seconds run off the clock and THEN called a timeout.

I liked that KF manned up and called the TO's to get the ball back. That got us an extra TD to help blow this game open. Good job KF!

Now let's keep the pedal to the metal and put 50+ on the board.. I don't trust our defense enough to continually shut down IU, especially since we're getting dinged up on the DL.

The TO sucked but it was that or a penalty... Who comes in at qb Weinke or Derby that is the ?

Crushing them with the running game is the best way to keep the hammer down. They haven't stopped the run at all, and you don't give them the chance to pick one off for an easy score. I'm guessing we'll be 2:1 or more in the run to pass ratio.

Latest posts