Iowa to lose one from the 2010 class

They aren't recruits anymore. They are signed prospects for the University, it isn't that easy to get out of a LOI anymore because of the dirty Coach Cal and his antics last year.

This will blow over, just like everything else.

Now please go enjoy CHRISTmas, because HE is the reason for the season!

They aren't recruits anymore. They are signed prospects for the University, it isn't that easy to get out of a LOI anymore because of the dirty Coach Cal and his antics last year.

This will blow over, just like everything else.

Now please go enjoy CHRISTmas, because HE is the reason for the season!

ThunderHawks alarm just went off.

The key here is the recruit was looking to get out - may or may not reach fruition.
The most talented of the 4 will be coming to Iowa, that I'm 99% sure of.

I will leave it at that. I don't want to start any more rumors on this than are already out there. Sorry that I can't be any more specific.
I was going to say to watch out for assurances that were 100%, as you did in an earlier post, but now this assurance, a different one than the earlier one, is at 99. Still dangerous to go this high I think. Just have your best interests at heart, Spank.

I was going to say to watch out for assurances that were 100%, as you did in an earlier post, but now this assurance, a different one than the earlier one, is at 99. Still dangerous to go this high I think. Just have your best interests at heart, Spank.

The 99% was in direct correlation of the ranking of the best of the 4. I'm not 100% sure on who I'd label the best. And, honestly, you never know what can happen in 9 months, hence the 1%.

The current rumor, though, and as it stands, I can put 100% assurance into what I have posted in regards to that. 100%.

Iowa shouldn't let them off, make them play a year and then sit a year. If they commit, they need to take the penalty if they don't want to come here. With that said, I don't blame the kids who see the condition of the program.

The 99% was in direct correlation of the ranking of the best of the 4. I'm not 100% sure on who I'd label the best. And, honestly, you never know what can happen in 9 months, hence the 1%.

The current rumor, though, and as it stands, I can put 100% assurance into what I have posted in regards to that. 100%.

So, you can put 100% into saying that the top 3 of the 4 signed are coming to Iowa?

Or, said differently, I think that the 4th guy is not as good as the other three so it would not matter.

My question for you:

Are you going by the 'expert' rankings or are you a hidden talent scout?

Just sayin.

So, you can put 100% into saying that the top 3 of the 4 signed are coming to Iowa?

Or, said differently, I think that the 4th guy is not as good as the other three so it would not matter.

My question for you:

Just sayin.
Really what I am saying is there are two clear cut better players of the four coming in, in my amateur opinion. The other two are interchangeable in regards to talent.

I think the 4th guy is close to the 3rd guy in talent.

Iowa needs all four to come in, that much is true. All 4 have their place on this team and each will fill different needs.

I am by no means a hidden talent scout. I'm not even an obvious talent scout. :D

My question for you:

Just sayin.

Does it matter?
________
How to roll blunts

Last edited:
Does it matter?

Just asked out of curiousity to the comment.

Personally, I could care less who is better. Because, when they are all @ 150 or above, it is not as though they are going to set the world on fire.

Which, if memory serves, will fit the Lickliter system perfectly!

But, they are going to be Hawks.

So you do not say that one is better than the other.

Especially (and I am only assuming here), if Stormin has not seen them all actually play a game.

I want to preface by saying I have no source and no inside info, so this is just a scenario I am throwing out there for discussion, nothing more.

Spank has made his confidence pretty well known that Larson and Brust will be here next year. That leaves Marble and McCabe. It has been stated that one player is merely "looking into" getting out of his LOI.

McCabe had a very good year in football. Could it be that he is looking into getting out of his basketball LOI so he can pursue football?

As I said, I have no idea, just throwing that scenario out there for discussion.

Latest posts