Iowa Hawkeye Game Day Thread -v- Illinois..

SPLITSCMPATTYDSCMP%YPALNGTDINTSACKRAT
Season127191156966.58.22621339154.8
I'm super srs.

JR 10/14 for 156 yds
WL 10/16 for 84 yds

Yes JR has underthrown most of the game, but Lunt's footwork stinks and he can't get the ball snapped before the clock runs out for some reason.
JR is no prize, but he's better than Lunt.

I think apathy has started to infect me. Every time I think of posting something I have to catch myself, it's a negative thought.

Speaking of good games ... Jok regrouped after some early misses. Not that he will ever doubt his ability to shoot to the point of not shooting. If he can consistently stab 3 or 4 treys, will really help stretch the court and maybe help Woody get his game going.

Awesome that his coach accepts he has a role and finds ways to strategize / scheme to maximize his strength. At least recognizes what a valuable asset he can be on offense and realizes he needs to be on the floor for this alone, even though he prolly isn't as well-rounded and might even be a liability at times on the other end of the floor.

That Fran sure takes some calculated risks -- ha, ha -- it sometimes makes me nervous how much of a run-n-gun approach he takes.

JR 10/14 for 156 yds
WL 10/16 for 84 yds

Yes JR has underthrown most of the game, but Lunt's footwork stinks and he can't get the ball snapped before the clock runs out for some reason.
JR is no prize, but he's better than Lunt.

no way. Iowa's working into a significantly worse D...Illinois OL is a trainwreck and Lunt is back after being out of commission for like 4 weeks...back from an injury. Explains both.

That run by Weisman should set the tone for the offensive play calling for the rest of the game. Good job by the line and Weisman.

Latest posts