Iowa Hawkeye Game Day Thread -v- Illinois..

Did you guys see the intensity of Aaron White last night? Man, I hope it wasn't just first game enthusiasm and he's really buying into this being "his" team to lead. Can't have him going awol, like he did so many times as Dev's wingman.

Do you think he can physically sustain it?

Kirk is putting that TO in his pocket for the 2nd half!

Perfect example of what happens to your kicker when you don't use him in obvious situations where you should. Now he has absolutely 0 confidence again. Way to go, Kirk, ya ******* moron.

If Rudock is so friggin smart and wants to be a Dr., then why the heck can't he figure out how to carve up a defense? I mean he has to know where the open receiver has to be, right?

The first half stats of this game are mind blowing! Almost 300yds of total O, just under 50% 3rd down conversion, 188 QBR rating, Weisman 5+ yds a carry and Illinois held to 6 first downs and 111 total yards. We should be up by 3 touchdowns.

Tho he came out a bit tentative, it was good to Uthoff grab the horns and start stroking. Gonna need him to pick up the slack, when AW is struggling.

The first half stats of this game are mind blowing! Almost 300yds of total O, just under 50% 3rd down conversion, 188 QBR rating, Weisman 5+ yds a carry and Illinois held to 6 first downs and 111 total yards. We should be up by 3 touchdowns.

That's football. You can't predict what will happen. Ebb and flow.

If I'm CJB I'm gone too.
How could you sit there and watch this and not want to?
I feel bad for him, that he wasted his time here with coaches that are adverse to any risk for gain.
Win out or not I'm tired of the stale *** coaching of KF and his crew.

That's easy ... he went rogue in his public, video taped interview, discussing Willies' departure. You don't air dirty laundry under a Belichick disciple such as der KirkFer, you might as well follow Willies out the door, mid season. On top of that, der KirkFer knows CJB is transferring, so, why play him.
This ^ didnt help his cause i bet. Not a good ol boy

10-14 156 yards 1td no picks and a couple of nice runs not to mention KMM dropped a long TD pass and we blew the goaline stand. You guys really think Jake is doing that bad?

If I'm CJB I'm gone too.
How could you sit there and watch this and not want to?
I feel bad for him, that he wasted his time here with coaches that are adverse to any risk for gain.
Win out or not I'm tired of the stale *** coaching of KF and his crew.
He is gone. Just wait.

Did you guys see the intensity of Aaron White last night? Man, I hope it wasn't just first game enthusiasm and he's really buying into this being "his" team to lead. Can't have him going awol, like he did so many times as Dev's wingman.

Do you think he can physically sustain it?

I think With Marble gone we will see our first "team" under Fran.

I was a little disappointed that Woody and Gesell seemed to revert back to end of last season. Do you think they might fall into that deferral mode, instead of stepping up with what they can contribute?

Latest posts