Iowa Basketball Recruits

From the linked article:

"On the court, it was another off performance from the potential five-star point guard. According to the NY2LA stats, he finished with 10 points on just two made baskets. I had him down for a trio of assists and a high-flying block, as well."

From the linked article:

"On the court, it was another off performance from the potential five-star point guard. According to the NY2LA stats, he finished with 10 points on just two made baskets. I had him down for a trio of assists and a high-flying block, as well."

Yep, he is struggling with his offense lately. Here's an update to the article with Saturday action (sounded a little better).

I'm also told that Iowa State head coach Steve Prohm will be in Sunday to watch Carton. So the Cyclones are doing their part to show Carton he's a priority, too: Robinson saw both games Saturday, and Prohm will be here to show support Sunday.

Michigan had at least one coach here both days, as did Ohio State, Indiana, Marquette and Wisconsin. Other than Iowa, I believe only Michigan and Ohio State has had a coach here for all three of Carton's games. (That's just going based on what I've seen in the gym.)

Let's see which schools show up Sunday alongside Prohm.

As for the game, Carton balled out. He finished with 17 points, four assists, a pair of blocks and just consistent, high-level play on both sides of the ball. He defended the snot out of Michigan Playmakers' shifty, quick guards. And he scored nine points in the final two minutes to help his team claw back, driving to the bucket at will and sinking his free throws.

Part of what makes Carton so great is his selflessness and desire to get his teammates involved early and often. But on Saturday, he proved once again that he can take over a game whenever he wants to or needs to.

Yep, he is struggling with his offense lately. Here's an update to the article with Saturday action (sounded a little better).

I'm also told that Iowa State head coach Steve Prohm will be in Sunday to watch Carton. So the Cyclones are doing their part to show Carton he's a priority, too: Robinson saw both games Saturday, and Prohm will be here to show support Sunday.

Michigan had at least one coach here both days, as did Ohio State, Indiana, Marquette and Wisconsin. Other than Iowa, I believe only Michigan and Ohio State has had a coach here for all three of Carton's games. (That's just going based on what I've seen in the gym.)

Let's see which schools show up Sunday alongside Prohm.

As for the game, Carton balled out. He finished with 17 points, four assists, a pair of blocks and just consistent, high-level play on both sides of the ball. He defended the snot out of Michigan Playmakers' shifty, quick guards. And he scored nine points in the final two minutes to help his team claw back, driving to the bucket at will and sinking his free throws.

Part of what makes Carton so great is his selflessness and desire to get his teammates involved early and often. But on Saturday, he proved once again that he can take over a game whenever he wants to or needs to.

it's one of the reason why i prefer locure.

Latest posts